Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Problem With Lai Muhammad - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Problem With Lai Muhammad (687 Views)

Ngige Disagrees With Lai Muhammed On Masquerade Dressing Jobs / Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] / Applying For Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Job (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Problem With Lai Muhammad by CalabarGirls: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
If you don't want your children to be liars you better don't allow them read Lai Muhammad's statements. As we can see, the moment a journalist asks him to explain why things are not working in Nigeria, his answer is always the same.

BBC: Why are you black?
LAI: It is Jonathan
BBC: Why have you not eaten?
LAI: Jonathan
BBC: Why is your neighbour fighting his wife?
LAI: it is Jonathan
BBC: Why is the network not available at the moment?
LAI: It is Jonathan of course?
BBC: You and your party promised to pay unemployed graduates N5,000 monthly but you are yet to do that. Why?
LAI: You see, Mr. BBC, eemm, Jonathan is the cause
BBC: During campaign, you and your party said there is nothing like subsidy. But why are you still paying the subsidy money?
LAI: Walahi talahi, Jonathan is the cause
BBC: You and your party promised CHANGE. Where is the change now?
LAI: Walahi, you will not believe me. Jonathan is the one hindering us
BBC: Why are Nigerian workers not yet paid?
LAI: You see! It is Jonathan
BBC: Is Jonathan still the president?
LAI: No
BBC: Why is there scarcity of fuel?
LAI: It is caused by Jonathan
BBC: Is Jonathan the Minister of Petroleum?
LAI: Nooo. Buhari is the Petroleum Minister
BBC: Why are you always shouting Jonathan's name? Or are you indirectly campaigning for him against 2019?
LAI: Eemm. Nooo

I just tire for this man o

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Lai Muhammad by Spanner4(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
grin
Re: My Problem With Lai Muhammad by Kai5vil: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
hi

(1) (Reply)

Daniel (osuofia Junior ) One Man Comedy Drama Is Out / Picture-what Is Defination Of Whala / Valentines Day Whatsapp DP 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.