Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal (1216 Views)

Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli / Former Chelsea Boss Jose Mourinho To Agree Five-year Deal With Manutd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by Atom57(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jose Mourinho has agreed a five-year deal to become the new Manchester United boss, according to stunning claims in Spain.
Spanish news outlet Fichajes yesterday reported that Mourinho has given the green light to replacing Louis van Gaal. Fichajes even state that he could have signed the contract already.
They write: “Several media and journalists close to Portuguese Jose Mourinho say the technician has agreed a deal with Manchester United for the next five years, the news is not yet official.”
The report is vague and doesn’t specify when Mourinho’s reign could start. Fichajes predomi-nantly report on Spanish transfer news to varying degrees of success.
But Starsport knows for sure that Van Gaal has TWO games left to save his job at United.
Saturday’s shock 2-1 defeat to Norwich at Old Trafford has left the Dutchman fighting for survival.
Mourinho is desperate to succeed him after being sacked by Chelsea last week while Pep Guardiola yesterday sparked a scramble for his signature after Bayern Munich confirmed he will quit the German giants in the summer.
Although Guardiola is still favourite to join Manchester City, his availability – along with Mourinho’s – has handed United two big-name options and means Van Gaal cannot afford another slip up.
United travel to Stoke on Boxing Day and host struggling champions Chelsea next Monday.
And Starsport understands that unless there is a drastic improvement, United’s owners will take action.
That drastic action could now be appointing the Special One.
United were booed off after their third straight defeat sent them tumbling out of the top four.
And despite Van Gaal claiming his players are still behind him he conceded his job is now on the line. http://adeatom..com.ng/2015/12/mourinho-to-agree-five-year-man-u-deal.html cc: lalasticlala , seun , introvert dominique ishilove

1 Like

Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by Spanner4(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pls Mourinho, don't carry your madness to Old tradford

1 Like

Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by Monalisa185(f): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
which man u? he should better look for a Spanish club to coach o....look at Moyes, he's doing well there....

1 Like

Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by Akkord4gov: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dec 28 comes to my mind immediately if this is true
Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by lordizak(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Monalisa185:
which man u? he should better look for a Spanish club to coach o....look at Moyes, he's doing well there....
u r already insane.
Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by Akkord4gov: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Monalisa185:

It has been long u followed Moyes progress
He has been sacked already
Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by Monalisa185(f): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:

It has been long u followed Moyes progress
He has been sacked already

hahaha... why would I be following the progress of someone that almost destroyed my club?
Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by Monalisa185(f): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
lordizak:
u r already insane.
beg your pardon?
Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by Akkord4gov: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Monalisa185:

hahaha... why would I be following the progress of someone that almost destroyed my club?

So u aren't only a football fan but devil's fan grin
Take 5
Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by osaslord500(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Monalisa185:

Notes have been sacked from real soicidad
Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by jaylister(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
ye
Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by Monalisa185(f): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
osaslord500:

Notes have been sacked from real soicidad
yeah, just found out tho
Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by Monalisa185(f): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:

So u aren't only a football fan but devil's fan grin Take 5
lol...take 10
Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by lordizak(m): 5:25am On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=Monalisa185 post=41222557] beg your pardon?[/quot Moyes was sacked by socieldad. what i said about about u insane, was a joke.
Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by Icon4s(m): 6:35am On Dec 22, 2015
Juan Mata would be like " o no not this man again".
Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by Monalisa185(f): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2015
lordizak:

ohhhhh...I thought so too....cool
Re: Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal by Goke7: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2015
Icon4s:
Juan Mata would be like " o no not this man again".

na mata I pity pass, from fry pan to fire things lol

(1) (Reply)

So Sad: Former WWE Female Wrestler, Chyna, Is Dead / First Ever American Football In Nigeria / Man City Release Team Photograph, Yaya Toure Not Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.