Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Get In Here Undergraduates And Checkout The Scholarship Opportunities Available - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get In Here Undergraduates And Checkout The Scholarship Opportunities Available (623 Views)

Agbami 2017 Has Begun Shortlisting Of Candidates For The Scholarship Test / Get In Here Undergraduates And Checkout The Scholarship Opportunities Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here Undergraduates And Checkout The Scholarship Opportunities Available by betsy96(f): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Often times, freshers, undergraduates and students who are just straight out of secondary school miss out on a lot of scholarship opportunities available to them perhaps because they were never informed, or doubted the fact that they could actually be selected awardees and beneficiaries of these opportunities. Well, if you fall under any of the two categories, I'm here to enlighten you. I'm fully aware of a lot of students and awardees benefitting from these scholarships: Agbami, Chevron, Total, MTN, Local, State,Federal, Private individuals, Shell scholarship etc and although they have criterias and set rules, it does not cost you anything to apply and you can apply for multiple scholarships, you can also be selected to benefit from more than one of them. The advise I have for you is to try to stay informed, ask around your school, from friends, Google scholarship opportunities, check "www.nairaland.com" for scholarship opportunities too. Furthermore, read the criteria, some scholarships are for selected departments and faculties in school, eg. Agbami(medicine,engineering etc) , some scholarships are strictly for university students alone too, while some are for all undergraduates whether technical schools, college of education, state or federal. Also, some scholarships are awarded to students of 100l alone, while some 200l alone, while some above 200l, my point is ensure you check and read the "Who Should Apply?" icon carefully and then go ahead to fill your real details as requested if you fulfill all requirements. Furthermore,  some of these scholarships require that you attain a certain CGPA and maintain it throughout your stay in school, hence, try your possible best to achieve high scores and good grades in your choice of study, study hard, be focused, spend extra hours reading and above all pray. God's favour will locate you. Some churches like the Redeemed Christian Church of God also offers students scholarship, join the workforce, be a registered worker. Now, don't say any of this is stressful because it is not at all. You can always apply on your phone. Here are some sites where you can apply for the scholarship: www.scholastica.ng & www.scholarship-nigeria.com . Quickly go there now, please note,  scholarships don't request money or any payment from students so NEVER FALL for any scammer. Kindly share with friends and family.   I wish you all the best.  
Source: http://www.bolaaseyan..com.ng/2015/12/get-in-here-undergraduates-and-checkout.html?m=1
CC; lalasticlala, ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Practices In Uniabuja(photos) / Adekunle Ajasin University, Owo,2016/2017 Part-time Form, Pre-degree Form And Di / Mathematician In The House What Is Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.