Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? (1386 Views)

Imagine If A Nigerian Owned Facebook. This Is How He Would Introduce Himself / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? by Haykay80(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
1. Dey would have asked 4 directions
instead of following the star.

2. They would have presented gifts such as
pampers, powder, feeding bottle, napkins,
Akamu, cerelac and so on.

3. After leaving one would have told d
other ''did u see Mary's shoes, they dont match
her dress''.

4. One would av also said ''I heard Joseph is not working, he's just an ordinary capenter. how can they survive?''

5.Another would av said ''imagine the kind of
dirty enviroment she deliverd, are they not perceiving de bad odour from de sheep & Goats?''

6. Another would av also said ''the
baby doesn't even resemble Joseph, was she really a virgin?''
7. One would have replied ''Virgin indeed, I knew Mary during SECONDARY SCHOOL
days nah.What are u telling me.

8. Another would have been eyeing Joseph.

9. One go de form queen Elizabeth saying "how
can I enter dis dirty place"?...
CHEI! ..... Gals and dia Amebo. # LOLZ. HURRAY!!!!!! grin grin grin

SEASON GREETINGS TO YOU ALL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? by MaBuk(f): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
First to comment as a woman. I will buy pacifier
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? by Rapoo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
thank God they were not!!!!!!!!! Most Ladies are foolishly inquisitive and unwise!!!!!! Forgive me ladies

Na joke we dey!!!! And na even joke section the thread dey
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? by stoneaustin(m): 5:33am On Dec 22, 2015
One would be like, Wetin Jo see for Mary body sef? and the others will be like, I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? by Arebay(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
One of dem go carry jesus feed am akamu
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? by KoladeKoded(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Some go take selfie upload..."chilling with the messiah"
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? by Sirjudy1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
Loooool!!
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
One of dem will look MARY & hiss(mtcheeew) bring out her makeups re-apply tell others una never finish?my guy is calling
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? by sinaj(f): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chai!

Wickid grin

Thank God m nt a Women tongue
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? by ERONX(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? by nduprincekc(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
E BE LIKE SAY'''''sorry mi phone iz rigin rite nw'''to reply leta i beg of u guys'''

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Would You Do If This Happens To Your Girl In The Club? / Hilarious Church Banners That Will Surely Crack Your Ribs. / Lmao...when Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.