Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? (12257 Views)

Where Can I Get New Baby Clothes Cheapest In Lagos? / Which Should I Import: Ladies' Bags, Shoes, Designer Tops/Shirts, Baby Clothes? / Where To Buy Baby Products In Bulk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? by nightwaves: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2009
hello everyone

i'm a first pregnant stay-at home wife and mummy-to-be. i would like toknow where i can buy baby clothes on the island eg ikoyi, lekki vi area. i know there are alot of baby shops like RUFF N TUMBLE but i havent got that much budget. i know i could get good and affordable ones in balogun and tedosho market but right now i cant get myself thereas i am quite heavy. so i was wondering if i could get advise as to where i can get these clothes.

my price range is between N400-500 for an outfit.

i wouldnt mind if smeone from abraod sells such at my price range. i know alot of primark outfits are quite affordable as i used totrade onthose a few yrs ago.

also is it pssible to get these clothes in china town in ikoyi. i heard they have affordable clothes.

also i was wondering if the oniru market in lekki or ajah market has some as well. and i know ikota shopping center sells these too but i'm guessing they might epretty expensive there. can someone pls confirm this for me?

pls note that i dont want grade 1 or second hands. i would actually prefer made in nigeria or china or korea. as far as they are new and affordable. have to bear in mind tha bbies outgrw clothes quickly so it wouldnt make sense spending 2k on and outfit that will be worn in a period of 3 months.

thanks alot. and i hope to get loads of response.
Re: Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? by ayomifull(f): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2009
Congrats in advance. If u want Primark stuff and can get  money accross to me before 5th July i can help u shop there (at their exact price, i dont sell) and bring dem for you on my visit next month.

All the best
Re: Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? by nightwaves: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2009
to Ayomifull

pls do youlive in england or are you there now?
Re: Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? by ayomifull(f): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2009
I live in Ireland and there is Primark shop here just named Pennys here instead of Primark.
Re: Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? by jumie(f): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2009
Please, why don't you find your way to Eko-idumota-balogun, ask for the baby sections. They have everything you'll need. You don't need to go too far. Just sum up strength and go with someone who'll help you with the load. I did my shopping there, mind you, the prices are affordable.
Re: Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? by ifyalways(f): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2009
Congrats smiley
Connect with Sweetnekys here,she seems to be real and quite what u are looking for.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279407.0.html
Re: Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? by Pittbaby(f): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2009
Pls follow jumies comment. Kids clothes should be considered disposable items especially in the early years they outgrow them very fast , you dont need name brand or anything, just get some good quality ones . You can start shopping around or abroad sef when they grow older and start wearing the same size for at least a year plus.
Re: Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? by nightwaves: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2009
thank you all ladies (i assume) for all your comments.
Re: Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? by adesmama: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2012
if u don't mind, i will be receiving a consignment of baby clothes from UK(george, early days, h&m, tesco, mothercare etc) in the next few week that will be within ur range. u can contact me on my email:watersprings_baby@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? by babyblissShop: 7:19am On Jan 20, 2013
Kindly check our latest children clothing and shoe stock at www.facebook.com/babyblisshop and www.babybliss.gnbo.com.ng Delivery available through out Nigeria. We stock current season clothes at the best prices. Our warehouse is located at EU 20/8-10 THE NIGERIAN ARMY SHOPPING ARENA BOLADE BUS-STOP OSHODI, LAGOS. You can contact us on 08055393150 or 08033181223. Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? by temuk: 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
All brand new bargain children's wear bulk from major departmental stores in the UK ready to be picked from Monday . This is a mix clothing including children tops,trousers,skirts, dresses, shorts, sets etc Assorted brands that may be included are:    Arizona    Levis    Okie Dokie    Transformers Glow-In-The-Dark Graphic Tees    Marvel's Avengers Glow-In-The-Dark Graphic Tees    Super Mario Glow-In-The-Dark Graphic Tees    SportsFan Shop, as well as private labels.There are 1000 items in the bundle but can be shared/divided if there are interested people willing to share a bundle. The price is 750naira each. Please this is cash and carry at our store. If you are interested please send an email to topmotine@yahoo.com or you drop your email below.Please this is first come first served! See pictures of clothes in the bulk below. Thanks!

Re: Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? by iavanti: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
temuk:
All brand new bargain children's wear bulk from major departmental stores in the UK ready to be picked from Monday . This is a mix clothing including children tops,trousers,skirts, dresses, shorts, sets etc Assorted brands that may be included are:    Arizona    Levis    Okie Dokie    Transformers Glow-In-The-Dark Graphic Tees    Marvel's Avengers Glow-In-The-Dark Graphic Tees    Super Mario Glow-In-The-Dark Graphic Tees    SportsFan Shop, as well as private labels.There are 1000 items in the bundle but can be shared/divided if there are interested people willing to share a bundle. The price is 750naira each. Please this is cash and carry at our store. If you are interested please send an email to topmotine@yahoo.com or you drop your email below.Please this is first come first served! See pictures of clothes in the bulk below. Thanks!
hi temuk,is it #750 per cloth
Re: Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? by meetmal03(f): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
There is this amazing online store for baby/kids items includding mummy items.
It is amazing and they sell quality items with pay on delivery in Lagos, abuja, PHC, Ibadan and Abeokuta.

Very reliable and UK/USA stock and even anyone can get at wholesale price at a good price.
website is www.mifant.com
Their contact is 08104323941

PS: eg of a cutie I got there

Re: Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? by kazchick(f): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
still on this thread. I am in quite a dilemma like our mama here. I got clothes for 0-3 mths and some for bigger sizes. However, I was told that these children outgrow clothes quickly so I want to knkow where I can get good clothes up to 12 months that is ok and I won't have to spend so much. Ordering online from Amazon and the likes would drain a hole in my pocket. Any suggestion pls? I am currently very heavy and can't go to the market i.e balogun for now.
Re: Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? by tot3ntanZz: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2022
My sister's daughter recently turned one year old. I thought about the gift for a long time and came to the conclusion that at this age there is no better gift than high-quality non-synthetic clothes, which are quite difficult to find these days. As a result, I gave the baby such Wholesale baby Clothes
Unfortunately, due to the fact that the baby is too small, she did not appreciate the gift, but my sister was very grateful to me, because she had not seen so many high-quality children's things for a long time.

(1) (Reply)

Cbn's Cashless Policy: An Insensitive Move At The Wrong Time! / Tips: Becoming A Distributor Of Goods / Buhari's Government Gives Loans To 23,400 Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.