Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Moe Musa Slams Mocheddah For Tagging Him On IG - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moe Musa Slams Mocheddah For Tagging Him On IG (28274 Views)

Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them / Mocheddah Gets Engaged To Prince BK (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moe Musa Slams Mocheddah For Tagging Him On IG by Swadow(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2015
sugarbelly:
Mocheddah yesterday, shared a video of her in the studio with her producer. She decided to tag popular UK based Nigerian video director, Moe Musa. However, Moe Musa then seriously called her out for tagging him, Mocheddah then responded, saying his actions was uncalled for as it was a mistake.She also refused to delete the post after he ordered her to.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/_kEhK3OQIB/?taken-by=mocheddah

And so? Is that why you had to tear the poor girl slap like that?
Re: Moe Musa Slams Mocheddah For Tagging Him On IG by Dindondin(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
hatux:
Mister I know all, well done grin
I m not Mr know it all. But its good you acknowledged the correction.

2 Likes

Re: Moe Musa Slams Mocheddah For Tagging Him On IG by Dindondin(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
hatux:
Mister I know all, well done grin
I m not Mr know it all. But its good you acknowledged the correction.
Re: Moe Musa Slams Mocheddah For Tagging Him On IG by bayonino: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Guys please watch the video, is Mocheeda a fuji singer grin grin voice be like pasuma!...it obvious why the guy called her to order immediately, make she no put sand for his business grin cheesy
Re: Moe Musa Slams Mocheddah For Tagging Him On IG by Bamz(m): 1:51am On Dec 25, 2015
Airforce1:

mocheddah is not a "wannabe"

She made headlines back in the day.

LOL

We finished uni the same year... she's made for the stars kiss

1 Like

Re: Moe Musa Slams Mocheddah For Tagging Him On IG by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
thisisayus:
The mumusa guy is a psychopath, a very sad man. I feel for him.
Or has she not been allowing him to direct her videos? I bet he'll never try this with wizkid cos the hunger way go kill am just enta gym be that.

Lol. Very funny. Moemusa is a very busy man and I can tell u he has people lining up just for him to make their video. Maybe his comment was too harsh, but his life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today / Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life / "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.