Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Dependent Visa (U.K) Questions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dependent Visa (U.K) Questions (330 Views)

K.i.t.c.h.e.n .f.i.t.t.e.r.s .r.e.a.d.i.n.g .U.K / Workexperience Opportunity With A U.K Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dependent Visa (U.K) Questions by apexmall(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2015
Good day please I got admission to u.k for my masters please I have the following questions:

1. I want to apply dependant visa for my wife, how much do i need to have in my account for 28days? After printing out the bank statement and the online form where do I submit the form? must make use of agents? I want my wife to do it herself because I heard the agent will collect his commission for the processing
2. How many days does it take to get my visa from the Embassy? my interview will be coming up on 30th of DEC 2015 and my resumption date is 11th of Jan 2016 and last enrolment date is 25th of January 2016.
3. Will I be able to meet up with the 11th of January enrolment date?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sales Consultant Vacancy / Training Space For Rent / How To Make More Money With The New Adsense Page Level Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.