Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

xmas palava - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / xmas palava (396 Views)

Landlord Palava / LAWMA Refuse Bus Palava / Fmr President Olusegun Tweeted About Olamide And Don Jazzy Headies Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

xmas palava by cliqueconvo(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2015
Me, i was so sure to make my hair this xmas.buy new clothes,shoes,bags,fix my hair and other fixables then drown in the meriment of christmas.that was how i planned it from the beginning -1st january 2015 but kate walked in this morning looking like dodo(plantain)that was soaked inside oil lol...you could tell her race against whitencious dry skin was on the tight side.i didnt want to laugh so i scoffed and asked her if she had lined plans for xmas. Kate said and i quote
'SO agbaya like you still wants to celebrate christmas ehn *hiss*. I keep telling people that
Christmas is so overated.there's really nothing extra ordinary about it.personally,i feel africans
dont know when to celebrate.left for me, i conclude christmas is for teething babies who cant
differentiate santa clause(original)and father christmas(aba made). Why would someone suffer
and labour from january only to use all the money to eat rice and crack bone, then after all the
hitting of spoon on the teeth,you enter a new year broke and fundless. Nne biko it is unwise because
It is thesame rice we have eating every normal sunday #sundaytradition abi is d rice different?

It is because of of the way you people over hype this xmas thing that makes poor boys rob,equally
Turning poor men to ritualist all in the name of celebrating christmas in a grand style.believe me,you
dont want to know the extent ladies would go just to buy cheap cheap bags and clothes for xmas.
I am just going to go about it like every normal day.i wont wreck myself because for all i know
Nigeria in 2016 could be 'come drink your garri here,kwilikwili assorted' or 'no fuel,buy your
walking aid here'.if you like nema,wreck your account o agadi ekwe nka''
Hmm,when she finished reciting her epistle,i sighed but i could swear christmas rice smells and tastes better than a normal sunday rice.there's this feeling that comes with it and why shouldn't one celebrate? Its the end of a mighty 2015 and we are still alive by grace.accidents came and went,we are still safe.sickness danced and danced'we are healthy still.in the hunger and bad economy,we still made it here. So whats more to celebrate than LIFE?.
This 2015 has met me at the point of my needs though i wasnt able to buy my range rover sport sha, i still feel the need to be joyful.Am not saying nwaboy should finish his apiriko money O or that oga tenant should chop his 2016 house rent because that is like earning yourself a newyear gbese.well in the end i feel christmas is not an avenue to waste your life earnings rather a chance to take a break and be grateful for how far you've gone, pour baileys in a cup and cheers to friends and family who made it alive.on that note,christmas can never be overhyped because blessing is never too much.
Like my page on facebook-www.facebook.com/cliqueconvo with the website blog to be published soon as per new blogger lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: xmas palava by finals: 4:33am On Dec 23, 2015
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Man In Spider-man Mask Robs Bank In North Georgia / Issues On Jonathan’s Ebola Disease And Buhari’s Lassa Fever / Mr Presido!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.