Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Who Is The Smartest Footballer? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Smartest Footballer? (7792 Views)

Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / FIFA To Investigate Footballer With 4 Birthdays / Samuel Etoo Is Now The Highest Paid Footballer In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by Ibime(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2009
Who is the smartest footballer?

In reaction to my boy Frank Lampard scoring over 150 in his IQ test, I would like to know who Nairalanders think may be the smartest footballer. Just state the footballers name and state his achievement.

Socrates - Qualified Doctor

Jean Alain Boumsong - Qualified Mathematician

Seyi Olofinjana - Currently studying for an MSc in Chemical Engineering. Already holds a BSc

Nedum Onuoha - Scored A's in all his A-Levels

Fabrice Muamba - Studying for a BSc in Mathematics

Salomon Olembe - Qualified Economist

Former Tottenham goalie, Espen Baardsen - Currently working for a hedge-fund in the City after completing his BSc.

Do you know of any other footballers academic achievements? If so, list them here. . . .
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by HNIC(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ibime:

Jean Alain Boumsong - Qualified Mathematician
shocked shocked shocked shocked
It doesn't really reflect in his football grin
Ibime:

Seyi Olofinjana - Currently studying for an MSc in Chemical Engineering. Already holds a BSc
I think Seyi has got his Msc.
Ibime:

Do you know of any other footballers academic achievements? If so, list them here. . . .
I think, Peter Rufai has 2 Master's Degrees
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by mukina2: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2009
Lampard's own na fluke grin and you know it tongue tongue

Shaka Hislop - degree in mechanical engineering undecided. i heard this during the time his country played england
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by Jarus(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2009
I heard somebody mention that Olofin has started his Phd already?
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by Ibime(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2009
How about Sunday Oliseh? Did he complete his degree before he started playing?
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by Ibime(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2009
mukina2:

Shaka Hislop - degree in mechanical engineering undecided. i heard this during the time his country played england

Yeah, Shaka won a football scholarship to an American Uni. Thats how he started his career. A lot of those American footballers have some sort of degree or another.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by DrKitaun(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2009
what of Vincent Enyeama ?

Oliseh didnt complete his degree before he started playing . . .

Oliseh was Senior prefect of his set at St Gregs around '89 then if am not mistaken wink
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by mukina2: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2009
Silvestre- PHD in buffoonery .
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by Ibime(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

what of Vincent Enyeama ?

Wetin Vincent study? Vincent dey always talk like trader from Abriba.

Also I forgot Enoch Showunmi. Silly cos we used to play together at Mill Hill powerleague. He has a degree in Business, although from South Bank University  grin. He was also top-scorer in University of London league every season.

I think Graeme Le Saux has a degree as well. And who can forget Le professor of Economics, Mr Wenger, and the former high school PE teacher Jose Mourinho  grin
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by Ibime(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2009
Jarus:

I heard somebody mention that Olofin has started his Phd already?

Stoke midfielder Seyi Olofinjana is taking a degree course in sub sea engineering so he can eventually work on oil rigs when he hangs up his boots.

It is the second course for the 28- year-old Nigerian, who already has a masters degree in chemical engineering.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1050763/Stoke-Citys-studious-Seyi-does-drill.html
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by mukina2: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2009
Arsene Wenger- Masters in Economics, fluent in 6 languages
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by DrKitaun(m): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ibime:

* Wetin Vincent study? Vincent dey always talk like trader from Abriba.

Also I forgot * Enoch Showunmi. Silly cos we used to play together at Mill Hill powerleague. He has a degree in Business, although from South Bank University grin. He was also top-scorer in University of London league every season.

* I think Graeme Le Saux has a degree as well. And who can forget Le professor of Economics, Mr Wenger, and the former high school PE teacher Jose Mourinho grin

* are u saying u dont know that Vin is a degree holder ? shocked

* who knows EUNUCH Sowunmi ? is that Mr Crackles ? grin grin

* Ibime, am beginning to get worried about u cry when did AW, JM and GLS become footballers ? undecided tongue grin
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by MrCrackles(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

* who knows EUNUCH Sowunmi ? is that Mr Crackles ? grin grin

Dr Kit, i will vex for you oo! grin
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by MrCrackles(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ibime:

Also I forgot Enoch Showunmi. Silly cos we used to play together at Mill Hill powerleague. He has a degree in Business, although from South Bank University  grin. He was also top-scorer in University of London league every season.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

U must be over 30 years old then IBIME! tongue cheesy
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by DrKitaun(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ibime, Dayokanu, Akinalabi, Akolawole, Sir Kay, Vieira, Bagoma, HNIC, Bolaoni to mention a few are all over 30 years . . .

agbalagbis plenty for here o . . . cheesy grin
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by switch47(m): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2009
MIKEL OBI - SSCE and a suspended Drivers licence!!
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by Ibime(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

U must be over 30 years old then IBIME! tongue cheesy

Negro please! How do you deduce that? Enoch and I are 1982 kids.  cool

Dr Kitaun:

Ibime, Dayokanu, Akinalabi, Akolawole, Sir Kay, Vieira, Bagoma, HNIC, Bolaoni to mention a few are all over 30 years . . .

agbalagbis plenty for here o . . . cheesy grin

Your father!  grin

BTW, Enoch na Naija international o! All these London boys are lucky. Whenever a player drops out of the SE, they call all these razz players to make up the squad. If not guys like George Abbey, Enoch Showunmi, the Sodje brothers, Kayode Odejayi and Sone Aluko no go smell squad. If you are not careful, I will be called up to Super Eagles squad next time they play in London.  grin
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by MrCrackles(m): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ibime:

Negro please! How do you deduce that? Enoch and I are 1982 kids.  cool

1982 my battycrease!

Both of ya are '70's babies! tongue
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by allboyz(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2009
MIKEL OBI - studying a driving course in UNIPORT . . .But didn't finish . . . grin grin grin grin grin

Dr Kitaun:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by mukina2: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2009
Dayo is not over 30, Ibime is not over 30.
All the rest are plus loyika and Dr Kitaun tongue bite me tongue
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by Ibime(m): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2009
mukina2:

Don't mind Dr Kit. . . .I wont be 30 till the next Olympics. . . .on the other hand, Dr Kit should be nearing 40 by now. . . . he told me was Senior Prefect at St Gregs in 1989 grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by DrKitaun(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2009
Ibime:

Don't mind Dr Kit. . . .I wont be 30 till the next Olympics. . . .on the other hand, Dr Kit should be nearing 40 by now. . . . he told me was Senior Prefect at St Gregs in 1989 grin grin grin

I am suing u for defamation of character . . . shocked

are u trying to label me a direct descendant of METHUSELLA ?
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by MrCrackles(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2009
mukina2:

How did you know?
Dont be fooled by the birth certificates, you can get them easily with forged date of births! grin
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by DrKitaun(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2009
me wey I just clock 21 yrs, this Muki girl come dey defame me cry

u wan make me ineligible for all those fine fine gals to date ? undecided grin
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by mukina2: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

How did you know?
Dont be fooled by the birth certificates, you can get them easily with forged date of births! grin

Just like i know you are 33 in November grin tongue

Dr Kit is 24 tongue sorry make the chics start chasing tongue grin
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by DrKitaun(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
Thanx maam . . .

I will start taking applications now wink
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by dayokanu(m): 5:21am On Jun 13, 2009
Some footballers started the game early so they couldnt pursue their academic interest.

Something tells me Kaka would be a very smart guy.

Dr Kit na Agbalagbi Na him direct Mungo Park to discover the Niger
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by A40(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2009
I think Enyeama does have a degree in Chemistry or something but its hard to believe Boumsong is a mathematician with that big coconut head of his he would probably do better in a classroom anyways.Bobo yen go

@Dr Kit
Na wa see as you just dey expose people anyhow why is your name not in the over 30's list sef?
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by DrKitaun(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2009
A40

me ke ?

I be small boy o. . .u don forget say Istill dey market undecided
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by A40(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2009
@Dr Kit
Abeg na una no dey leave our young gyals dem! dey spoil market for us now we are stuck with chasing girls in their 18's and 19's because you older lot have stolen our 20-23 y.o gyals
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by DrKitaun(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2009
twasnt me grin
Re: Who Is The Smartest Footballer? by wormedup(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2009
Kit's immediate younger sibling's over 30, what's the fuss ! tongue tongue tongue

bros, how far naa ?
dem don move ur phones ?? cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos / Win Big In Your Today Predict With Surebet,bet9ja,nairabet / Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.