Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

What Makes You Have Passion For Your Club? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Makes You Have Passion For Your Club? (450 Views)

How To Attach Your Club Logo And Song Theme To Your Whatsapp Story / Passion For Winning Soccer Bet Tips - Win 2Day to Bet 2Moro !!! / Your Club Is Included? Four Clubs I Will Never Coach – Ancelotti Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Have Passion For Your Club? by lakad4u(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Just want to know how individual people derive there passions for there club,we have a lot of people who love there club to the extent that,even when there club lost a match,they might not even eat..

To me,I just have natural love for man city,not for any players or coach,but for the clubs itself.I just discover I felt bad anytime they lost a match,and couldn't help myself with it..
What makes you love your club and how did you derive passion for them...let's the house know..
Re: What Makes You Have Passion For Your Club? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
According to Sigmund Freud, Its called Ego and your ego gives reasons to value things and thrash others according to you preference or bias and your preference/bias shapes your life.

Me I love chelseafc for the fact that we have lots of haters and also the team fighting spirit. Now this is in accordance with my lifestyle of being love to be hated because it motivates me to arouse that fighting spirit In me.

So different people choose different clubs to suit their personal life view. But some just choose team for sole reason of good football tactics.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Transfer Latest / Done Deals: The Complete List Of Premier League Transfers From The 2016 January / Reactions To Eagle's Defeat, Petr Cech And Any Hope For Arsenal's Title Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.