Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Please Assist Me On How To Update My Hot Note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Assist Me On How To Update My Hot Note (650 Views)

How Can I Stop These Ads In My Hot 4 / How Can I Update My Iphone 5 Which Was Sent To Me After I Inserted My Glo Sim / Please To Do I Update My Android Phone From Kitkat To Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Assist Me On How To Update My Hot Note by smithwilliam: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
please sir's and madams I've downloaded the lollipop update from xclub,what do I do from here na please,am not that tech know-how but a detailed 3D explanation can help,please

My own details

1) am rooted with kingroot
2) I've changed my second sim imei to that of glo for glo bis
3) I've changed my phone fonts through ifont
4) i installed xposed installer for fake wifi use
5) I downloaded the lollipop update through xclub with file size 822.89mb
6) I downloaded the one for 1gb ram/16gb rom version
7) I don't have pc

Re: Please Assist Me On How To Update My Hot Note by AKAMS1: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
If u no get PC den u should just go and sleep joor
Re: Please Assist Me On How To Update My Hot Note by smithwilliam: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
but bros there's no need for that useless talk,you tell somebody what he doesn't know you shouldn't end it with useless talk
Re: Please Assist Me On How To Update My Hot Note by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
First u need a pic... Preferably Windows 7
Then unrar d files using win rar
Next download spflash tools or infinix flash tool
Open the sp flash tool
On ur left u'll see a box with "download" click and Change it to upgrade firmware
Then click on download agent and find the folder u unrared
Wait for it to load the scatter text
The click on the top button to start the process
Pls ur USB cable should be inserted by now
Next connect ur phone to the pc make sure u switch it off
It's expected to access ur device and begin the upgrade
All it to complete the process, the pc must not go off
Once it complete reboot ur fone..... Nd u're in
Note: backup ur device and learn how to use recovery mod incase things go north..
Remember u're doing this at ur own risk...
Hope it helps
Re: Please Assist Me On How To Update My Hot Note by smithwilliam: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
tuffpivot:
First u need a pic... Preferably Windows 7
Then unrar d files using win rar
Next download spflash tools or infinix flash tool
Open the sp flash tool
On ur left u'll see a box with "download" click and Change it to upgrade firmware
Then click on download agent and find the folder u unrared
Wait for it to load the scatter text
The click on the top button to start the process
Pls ur USB cable should be inserted by now
Next connect ur phone to the pc make sure u switch it off
It's expected to access ur device and begin the upgrade
All it to complete the process, the pc must not go off
Once it complete reboot ur fone..... Nd u're in
Note: backup ur device and learn how to use recovery mod incase things go north..
Remember u're doing this at ur own risk...
Hope it helps
matured person so far,thank you joor

(1) (Reply)

(see Screenshots) So People Use Windows More Than Blackbery Phones Now? / Whatsapp Is Now FREE!!! (snapshot) / delete this post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.