Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

See Flavour's Cute Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Flavour's Cute Daughter (732 Views)

See Flavour & His Babymama Sandra Okagbue At Her Birthday Dinner / Lola Idije Flaunts Her Cute Daughter (photos) / Anna Banner Kissing Her Cute Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Flavour's Cute Daughter by officialvabadon(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
Since the Former Beauty Queen, Anna Banner gave birth to this cute baby girl, Flavour haven't showed us her pics and this is his first attempt. He shared the photo on his Instagram page few minutes ago with the caption "Gollibe".... She's one cute baby.

See more at:http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/flavour-shares-first-photo-of-his-cute.html?m=1

Re: See Flavour's Cute Daughter by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
This is the kind of child they call 'baby'. Not like those children that are meant to be called 'pikin'. All I'm saying is...this girl fine kiss
Re: See Flavour's Cute Daughter by bukit05(f): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Cute baby, so adorable
Re: See Flavour's Cute Daughter by bukit05(f): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
EverLily:
This is the kind of child they call 'baby'. Not like those children that are meant to be called 'pikin'. All I'm saying is...this girl fine kiss

Lol
Re: See Flavour's Cute Daughter by MKO4ever(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
She resembles her papa daddy

1 Like

Re: See Flavour's Cute Daughter by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
bukit05:

Lol
smiley

I love your signature.
I just dey love signatures anyhow embarassed

1 Like

Re: See Flavour's Cute Daughter by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
She's cute!
Re: See Flavour's Cute Daughter by bukit05(f): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
EverLily:
smiley

I love your signature.
I just dey love signatures anyhow embarassed

Thanx

(1) (Reply)

Retired Boxer, Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Filled With 100 Dollar Bills / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs Spotted In Nnewi Yesterday / Mourinho Manchester United Scarves Selling Like Pure Water Outside Old Trafford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.