Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Need To Buy Fb Group - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need To Buy Fb Group (845 Views)

3 Milli0n FB Group For Blogger / Buy Fb Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Buy Fb Group by Horlaarsco: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Abeg I wan buy fb group of over 100k members
Re: I Need To Buy Fb Group by Sirpluv: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
How much are you willing to pay?? i can grow upto 100k group members within 1 wk for u, contact me @ [email]bestpass1@gmail.com[/email]
Re: I Need To Buy Fb Group by Interesting15: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2015
Sirpluv:
How much are you willing to pay?? i can grow upto 100k group members within 1 wk for u, contact me @ [email]bestpass1@gmail.com[/email]

The only way I know you can do that at such high speed is when you hack people's fb accounts and add their friends.
Re: I Need To Buy Fb Group by Sirpluv: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Interesting15:

The only way I know you can do that at such high speed is when you hack people's fb accounts and add their friends.
Hack is a foul word to use . . i have access to them... thats jst the right word to use lol.......
Re: I Need To Buy Fb Group by Interesting15: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sirpluv:

Hack is a foul word to use . . i have access to them... thats jst the right word to use lol.......

A friend once gave accounts he hack for me to use in growing my groups. But I got conscience.

I will prefer working hard honestly to grow.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Buy Fb Group by Sirpluv: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Interesting15:

A friend once gave accounts he hack for me to use in growing my groups. But I got conscience.

I will prefer working hard honestly to grow.

We dnt change passwords, we jst use it for group building....
Re: I Need To Buy Fb Group by Jinf: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
I hv a twitter acct with over 2600 followers... (99% Nigerians) for sale
Re: I Need To Buy Fb Group by Interesting15: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sirpluv:

We dnt change passwords, we jst use it for group building....

I know sir. But truthfully, what is bad is bad.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Buy Fb Group by Sirpluv: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Interesting15:

I know sir. But truthfully, what is bad is bad.
You're ryt though, but we cant help, and there's no how u can have more than 5k friends in 1 fb accnt
Re: I Need To Buy Fb Group by bedfordng(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
my advice for you will be to shine your eye

(1) (Reply)

Urgent~can You Build A Website? Contact Me Now / Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! / Who Can Do This Kind Of Web Design With Wordpress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.