Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,731 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Web Developer (PHP / Laravel) - Lagos - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Web Developer (PHP / Laravel) - Lagos (1095 Views)

Web Developer (php,ajax-jquery,) / Need A Good Web Developer (php Or Html)... Very Urgent / In Need Of A Very Skilled PHP Laravel Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer (PHP / Laravel) - Lagos by xcelmind(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Do you want to help craft the next generation of digital products and services that will make it into the hands of businesses all around the country, and the world?

We are currently on the lookout for a web developer to join our team and help us continue to make technology that people love!

We’re running the latest version of Laravel on all our new web projects.

Here are some of the skills we’re looking for in a suitable candidate:

– HTML 5 and CSS 3
– JavaScript and jQuery
– PHP and MVC frameworks (preferably Laravel 5 and above)
– Basic SQL knowledge

Please send your CV and Resume to stanley@codulab.com

*Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Web Developer (PHP / Laravel) - Lagos by maekhel(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Where in Lagos?
Re: Web Developer (PHP / Laravel) - Lagos by tsleazy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hi Mr stanley, met you at GDG Devfest Akure....its nice to hear from you on Nairaland
Re: Web Developer (PHP / Laravel) - Lagos by xcelmind(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2015
tsleazy:
Hi Mr stanley, met you at GDG Devfest Akure....its nice to hear from you on Nairaland

Great to hear from you. I have replied your mail.
Re: Web Developer (PHP / Laravel) - Lagos by xcelmind(m): 12:06am On Dec 23, 2015
maekhel:
Where in Lagos?

We are located in Yaba
Re: Web Developer (PHP / Laravel) - Lagos by JohnDoe2015: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2015
I sent my CV to you but no reply yet
Re: Web Developer (PHP / Laravel) - Lagos by xcelmind(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2016
There is still an opening for a Laravel developer. Anyone interested should send email
Re: Web Developer (PHP / Laravel) - Lagos by talk2hb1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

App Developer Urgently Needed / Mql4 Programmer Wanted / If You Have Any Mobile App You Hv Succesfully Developed,contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.