Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) (3251 Views)

Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
SotM

FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE BAKERY

I was inspired to do this by the one Llaykorn has in poetry section. Anyone can win this award. All you have to do is keep your story alive and flowing. You stand to receive a N200 - N100 recharge code as a winner.

It all depends on the readers.

You have been reading a beautiful story and you want that writer to get a little reward then nominate him. The nominations come monthly and throughout a month. We will begin with the month of December even though this came late. The winners will be announced on New year eve.

The Rules :

1.You must nominate two stories or else your nomination becomes null and void.

2.A writer cannot win this award twice in a row.

3.You cannot nominate two stories by the same writer

4.As a writer you can nominate the Story of others but not yours

Thank you Nairalanders.

Tags :
Divepen1.
Larrysun.
Royver.
Oma4U.
Whitemosquitoe.
KingzPen.
MaziOmenuko.
Ishilove.
D9ty7.
SammyHoe.
Stuff46.
Repogirl.
Prettyspicey.
TiffanyJ.
HumbledbyGrace.
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2015
Let the voting begin.
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Do you want this writer to get a little reward?Nominate this story for Story of the Month award here. https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=2818004

You can also contribute by posting this messages on a story thread to raise awareness as there seems to be a lack of poll.
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by donkross1(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2015
Make I vote?
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2015
donkross1:
Make I vote?

Anybody can and should vote
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by donkross1(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2015
NeoVictory:

Anybody can and should vote

Wait, na only me n you dey here. Let's publicise da thread first.
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2015
donkross1:

Wait, na only me n you dey here. Let's publicise da thread first.

Okay
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by jtenna: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2015
Three paths by fantasyisland
Shattered glass by Mznelly
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by fretfingers: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2015
Three paths by fantasyisland
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by celeboe(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2015
the last wolf series:the forgotten mate by solomonbrown64
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by odutolu1(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2015
Why My Blood Is Black by Mizquote
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by IAmXcessiz(m): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
the last wolf series: the forgotten mate by solomonbrown64
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
1.You must nominate two stories or else your nomination becomes null and void.
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by razor123(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Three paths by fantasyisland.
Compulsory marriage by snakie86
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by Nasirat(f): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Behind her veil by mattkent
Forgotten mate by solomon brown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by marz007(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
1. The last wolf;forgotten mate by solomonbrown64

2. The president daughter n I by victvames
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by Idiataqueen(f): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Three Path By Fantasyisland
The Last Wolf:forgotten mate by solomonbrown64
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by Bb4u(f): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Three paths by Fantasy Island
Tarasha by Oyinprince
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by Lalaity: 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
My wife and I by temitope Daniel
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Neovictory, am I permitted to add my bit to the prize, please?
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by Ashiat39(f): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
I'm vry happy at dz particular moment bcs I av retrived my acct in a wondaful way.
Thank u Oyin 4 calln me, I av been a gost reader snc my acct was blocked wch usually pain me. I also appreciate ur work, u got a vry skilful story hea. Keep it up. Thanks
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by swagficient(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Solomonbrown64. The forgotten mate
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by swagficient(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Solomonbrown64. The forgotten mate. The president daughter...
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Behind her veil by mattkent Tarasha by oyinprince

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by Essyprity(f): 2:10am On Dec 30, 2015
Ironkurtain for Bloodline fantasyisland for Three paths
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Neovictory, am I permitted to add my bit to the prize, please?

OK?
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by mzzkismet: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bloodline by Ironkurtain; Tarasha by Oyinprince
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by heemah(f): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Behind her veil-Mattkent
The last wolf, the forgotten mate-Solomonbrown64
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by remiseyi(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Behind her veil-Mattkent The last wolf, the forgotten mate-Solomonbrown64
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by NanaAmofah(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
The last wolf-forgotten mate by solomonbrown64 and Accidental victim by dioxidane
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by PricelessCharm(f): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
The last wolf series: The forgotten mate by solomonbrown64.
Shattered glass by MzNelly
Re: Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) by Afz9095(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
The Last Wolf series: the forgotten mate by [size=66]solomonbrown64[/size],
Behind her veil by [size=66]Mattkent[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amina / The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) / Why Are Writers Underpaid In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.