Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

I Need Jamb Form...please Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Jamb Form...please Help (544 Views)

NIL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Jamb Form...please Help by fatymore(f): 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
Good day nairalanders...Please help a sister in need...Just through with my ND...and just got admission for my HND...during my IT I just got to realise where my passion lies in...which is teaching and I wish to be a qualified educationist...but right now I don't have the means to obtain the form due to my HND registration and school fees....cos am running around for the money....a good samaritan should help...don't know it might be my turn to help you tomorrow...thanks in anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Jamb Form...please Help by seedgreen(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2015
hmmmmmmmm, NL is full of stories. well, send me a pm, let me see how I can help if ur story is true.
Re: I Need Jamb Form...please Help by tpiar: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
I see you now have boldness to be insulting people?
Re: I Need Jamb Form...please Help by fatymore(f): 3:44am On Jun 17, 2020
tpiar:
I see you now have boldness to be insulting people?

Insulting people...Did I ever insult you?

Show me where I did, as far as I know, I have tried as much as possible to be civil here. Please don't accuse me wrongly.

And mind you I never sent the pm cos it wasn't necessary at the end of the day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Your First Thought When You Heard Abt Missing Budget / The Best Of Interlocking Stones In Nigeria / Edo People Are Not Atm Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.