Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) (20240 Views)

CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) / CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) / Tboss Becomes Shirleys Confectionery Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by ajebuter(f): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2015
God bless your hustle, Aremu my name sake.

May God bless our hustle too this incoming year.

Both PDP and APC online warriors grin grin
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Hoyehdayg(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:
What are you insinuating pray you reached and achieved what he has in live...and stop being an enemy of peace..

Bro, he is not insinuating anything. That was his name in the role he played in the movie "OLEKU"
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Davidolives(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2015
justified19:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....u harsh o. d guy only called his "nickname".. he was aresejabata in saworoide(d movie dat brot him to limelight).

relax o.
the guy dey vex gannn oooooo
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by IamGentle(f): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2015
How time flies... Is this not Aresejabata in Saworo ide movie?. Congrats anywaiz
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by odun99(f): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2015
Obarika
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2015
Hoyehdayg:

Bro, he is not insinuating anything. That was his name in the role he played in the movie "OLEKU"
OK now i fully understand thinking he was insulting the guy.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2015
Hoyehdayg:

OK now i fully understand thinking he was insulting the guy...

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Horlawale1(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2015
Eleda Masun
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by hadura29(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2015
dhsfbi:
That was his name in an old Yoruba movie"Saworoide" with "Agog ewo" been its continuation.

You have time for explanation ooooo.... You ought to know that he is a kid....
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by hadura29(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2015
Hoyehdayg:

Bros not "OLEKU" it's "SAWORO IDE" und "AGOGO EWO"....
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Yustash001(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:
What are you insinuating pray you reached and achieved what he has in live...and stop being an enemy of peace..
if you don't understand what I mean...it's better you keep quiet.....afterall I didn't beg you to quote me..
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2015
Congrats bro
When wl I b ambassador self angry
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by toprealman: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Bondesniger:
What is the Mopol doing there
custom agent, there to collect 'import duty'.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:
Is not an enemy of progress,try to knw d meaning of a word before you quote... #aresejabata# is d name dat brought him to limelight in saworoide by mainframe productionz
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by RothmasPop: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2015
Yustash001:
Aresejabata...
pls do you remember the name of the actress that was araparegangan
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by onunwa21(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2015
Bro, na xmas.....Godwin
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2015
Triplebee04:
Making money even few days to de end of de year. I knw there is still hope for me. Congrats man!!
Amen.& there is still hope for me to.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Yustash001(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2015
RothmasPop:
pls do you remember the name of the actress that was araparegangan
Kabirat Kafidipe....that's her name...

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2015
I watch this guy right from the days of aresejabata to been Nigerian number movie director.he's surely a role model for young one's like ous to emulate.always keeping his life on a lowkey.More blessings to you sir.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Yustash001:
if you don't understand what I mean...it's better you keep quiet.....afterall I didn't beg you to quote me..
sorry thought you we're kinda insulting him..
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by austynoh: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2015
Nice one,love his works. wink
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by RothmasPop: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2015
Yustash001:
Kabirat Kafidipe....that's her name...
thanks sir
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:

Clearly dt post went over ur head. How old are u sef? Oya go and watch "saworoide". Best yoruba movie ever made. Its by Tunde Kelani's mainframe.

Its a perfect political commentary on our past military regimes. Very well made. Very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by fxbot: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2015
Triplebee04:
Making money even few days to de end of de year. I knw there is still hope for me. Congrats man!!
It's all about moving, pushing, do anything positive but remaining stagnant. Also the kind of friends you keep has a huge effect on your levels in life.

I was down for some months but was able to raise 300k from zero and hoping to raise some more before this year ends. Keep pushing...
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2015
Hoyehdayg:

Aresejabata was not in oleku.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2015
m
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2015
janellemonae:

Clearly dt post went over ur head. How old are u sef? Oya go and watch "saworoide". Best yoruba movie ever made. Its by Tunde Kelani's mainframe.
I think I already apologized to the person I quoted I don't know why amebo like you is carrying it over head ...
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:
I think I already apologized to the person I quoted I don't know why amebo like you is carrying it over head ...

I read & quote anything as i see it. You dont expect me to start scrolling down till i get to ur apology to quote you. Do you? I could care less ur feelings abt my reply to a clueless post.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:
That's too harsh of you, he waz only referring to his nickname, besides......does that sound insulting or sound like an abusive word? Try and grow up,2016 is @ ur door step.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by lekan29ice(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2015
Hoyehdayg:

it wasn't Oleku but Saworoide
Re: Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2015
Davidolives:
the guy dey vex gannn oooooo
walahi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Agwu And Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Rodney King Found Dead In A Swimming Pool / #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.