Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

With All These Uncertainties In The Banking Sector, What Should I Do? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / With All These Uncertainties In The Banking Sector, What Should I Do? (710 Views)

Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State / Between MMM And The Banking System In Nigeria; Facing The Truth! / Mergers & Acquisitions To Be Expected In The Banking Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With All These Uncertainties In The Banking Sector, What Should I Do? by mayorbch(m): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Greetings,
I need a little help here! I've been reading all sorts of scary news lately about the uncertainties in Nigeria's banking sector.
More especially, the "prophecy" by different economists and financial analysts that 2016 promises to be tougher than we all imagine. Now my question:
Is it advisable to go withdraw my money from the bank, save it the traditional way, and then prepare for the worst?
I don't trust this bank people. Perhaps tomorrow, minimum deposit would skyrocket to 100k and the lying liars would start blaming GEJ while the yam eaters in power would tell me stories concerning my money.

Pls advise.
Re: With All These Uncertainties In The Banking Sector, What Should I Do? by INTROVERT(f): 7:01am On Dec 23, 2015
All bank deposits are guaranteed and insured by the NDIC.....
Re: With All These Uncertainties In The Banking Sector, What Should I Do? by mayorbch(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2015
I know.
Is there any possibility of increasing minimum deposits, increasing COT or even reduce daily withdrawals further? Is it better to convert the cash into landed properties?
Having cash now and lands, Which one is advisable?
I'm not very familiar with economic and financial forecast.
Re: With All These Uncertainties In The Banking Sector, What Should I Do? by mayorbch(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2023
8 years later...

I want to sell my 3 bedroom flat domiciled at owerrinta abia state. Same location with Nigerian Navy School of Finance.
Interested guys should email me : nkembch@gmail.com
Price is good.

(1) (Reply)

36 Self Contain Hostel Rooms For Sale@ Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri / Start Your Own Business With The Little You Have... / Key Highlights Of The Cbn's Monetary Policy Committee Meeting July 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.