Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 (63960 Views)

Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by ishittu: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2016
dacool1:

3C HUB computer village
hmm, nice one, but i got mine on jumia
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by iGotTech: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2016
dacool1:

Don't mind demand Jare
lol, many people need the device, but many run cuz of cost
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by ishittu: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2016
dacool1:

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by iGotTech: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
adebayooye:

Maybe cos my brightness is on AUTO...mine last long....I seriously need a screen protector... mine fell from my hands in just two days of usage...was lucky no issues....
it now avaliable, let me help you check online stores
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by ishittu: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
greenhulk:

I use to think like u in the past, not until I went to the beach with my phone and the whole screen got scratched from sand. Forget this stories that some phones don't need screen protector. If u are always indoors, then yes maybe u don't need it. But if u always take ur phone outdoors, especially in this Nigeria with dusts everywhere, in no time ur gorilla glass will become scratched. It might not be visible when the phone is on, but when the screen is off u will see the ugly mess. Very bad when u intend to sell the phone in the future.

I use tampered glass screen protector for all my phones. It doesn't reduce the phone's screen quality like plastic screen protectors. It doesn't cause bubbles either (damn I hate bubbles on phones). Try it bro, get a tampered glass screen protector. My HTC m7 is almost 2 years old and I've had the screen protector on it for close to 2 yrs now, no bubbles, still there like new. Also my other phones have a single tampered glass protector going for months now.

its now avaliable

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by ishittu: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
dacool1:

Thanks I'll get one
that will be cool
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by iGotTech: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
adebayooye:

You have said it all....I've started seeing the scratch sef
the glass protector is avaliable , 2500

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by ishittu: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ironspider:
Can you make hands on and review ?? Upload some photos for the camera and make a video on YouTube that contains all the features beside screenshots for battery usage and XUI
ok, will get u that soon, i promise
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by iGotTech: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebimablog:
Not too different from hot 2 in Design
it different o, the material is more fashionstic dan note 2
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by iGotTech: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
toys2seven:
Got mine today from 3C Hub Ikeja and my world, I love this phone. The Camera, gaddamn!
YEA OOOO
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by ishittu: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
dacool1:

Welcome to the club. How's your battery
the battery is amazingly amazing
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by iGotTech: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
toys2seven:

Drains a bit too fast for my liking. Guess my ex-hot note has over pampered me. I don't know how to time phone charge anymore. I'll come around.
it cuz u re used to hot note, the battery is pretty good, u can upgrade to the latest OS
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by mosjames: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
iGotTech:
fingerprint is noting superious, because it completely useless to me, but when we talk of spec, this phone is a bit higer than pantom 5, also, the price is more affordable than it
Figerprint lock is more secured
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by abatically(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
ishittu:
hmmm, but me like it like that o, speaker wont be making sense at that posisiton

U probably have not seen or played with HTC one (m7,m8, m9) or the Nexus 6. HTC one series have the best sound u can get on phones , thanks to the front firing stereo speakers.

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by kemikares: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2016
Virginmoney777:
where can I get gionee m5 to buy in Lagos n how much will I get it ...
u can always check that on jumia or konga
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by kemikares: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2016
daphid25:
Infinix have come again with their average phones,
Multitasking is the only good thing about most of their phones
oga abi u know no wetin u dy talk average phones kor half phones ni
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by kemikares: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2016
bobo65:
Designs are all d same

Ugly phone
No i don't think they are all d same......This is really different,u can check it out and see
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by kemikares: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2016
ASAbraham:
For your affordabe RAM contact: Www.anduleramscompany.simplesite.com
ok thanks.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by kemikares: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
koice:
Fugly device.

Hating is allowed
yeah it is
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by kemikares: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cutehector:
As long as its two sim, totally a turn off
u think so
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by kemikares: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
oluamid:
Since I got my Infinix Hot Note 2gig version last 2 wks, it's been love at every sight. tongue

Who wants an expensive, great specs but fast draining phone?
yeah no one does
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by daphid25(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
kemikares:
oga abi u know no wetin u dy talk average phones kor half phones ni
Whether you like it or not, it is average
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by LordOfTheWeed: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
daphid25:

Whether you like it or not, it is average
Lay your hands on it first before you judge.. .. .. The phone is awesome
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by daphid25(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:

Lay your hands on it first before you judge.. .. .. The phone is awesome
I have once, aint impressed
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Cutehector(m): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
kemikares:
u think so
yes!
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by vta2008: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
I bought mine for N53K from 3CHUB in Ikeja. It doesn't come with screen protector. Just one kain soft plastic case. I bought a tempered glass screen protector on the spot for N1,500. It's my first experience with tempered glass and the experience is sweet. It even feels better than the gorilla glass sef. lol. No more plastic screen protectors for me cheesy

Overall the phone is awesome. I can get 4hrs of screen time with auto brightness, high performance mode and constant 3G connection. I wish Infinix would allow us install custom fonts. The included fonts are meh!
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
iGotTech:
fingerprint is noting superious, because it completely useless to me, but when we talk of spec, this phone is a bit higer than pantom 5, also, the price is more affordable than it
fingerprint scanners are more or less quicker way of unlocking a smartphone in Nigeria,the main purpose of a fingerprint scanner would be for mobile payment but apple pay,Samsung pay and android pay are all unavailable in Nigeria hence y it is somewhat unnecessary
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
iGotTech:
it now avaliable, let me help you check online stores

thanks
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by famozine1: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
I bought this phone for 55k but GTA 10 years anniversary is not perfectly running skip at times
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 2:23am On Feb 16, 2016
famozine1:
I bought this phone for 55k but GTA 10 years anniversary is not perfectly running skip at times

Try activating the high performance mode and clear some apps before launching the game
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by hartson(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2016
Astutechris:

Infinix Zero 3 is sold for about NGN46,000 (according to Infinix Facebook fan page).

is the phone still sold at that rate now and where can I get it?
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by hartson(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2016
Hello Guys,I had like to know where I can buy infinix zero 3.I had a look at jumia portal,it shows sold out.I want to buy it at an affordable price. between 46-47k.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tiktok Bans ‘legging Legs’ Trend Amid Concerns Over Body Image / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.