Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) (5791 Views)

Photos Everyone Should Look At Twice Because The Girls’ Clothes Are Painted / Sneakers Lovers! Check In Here !!!!its Twice As Nice / Yemi Alade Is Our Celebrity Style Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by fummypost: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
After watching episode 4 of #TECNOOwnTheStage and admiring how stunning Yemi Alade looked, i then watch episode 5 and see her wearing the same dress Haba! That was really disappointing. I had to dig deep and then found out that episode 5 wasn't really a fresh contest like i had thought. It was a continuation of the last episode. Abeg o! make Yemi no fall our hand o! Celebrity na hard work! Here are the videos;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEo8485CIkc Episode 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ-FE_zwYCo Episode 5
Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by Melahou(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
you have time...
i rather use mine to make money than trying to notice
what others/celebrity wear

9 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by fummypost: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Melahou:
you have time...
i rather use mine to make money than trying to notice
what others/celerity wear
Lol! so how much have you made since you replied this post? Trust me! i am also making money.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Do you wear your cloths once and then throw them away?

Joblessness.

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by fummypost: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Phema:

Joblessness.
Do you wear the same clothes to work twice on the go? I guess not.

Don't get me wrong. I am not running her down. Just sharing how it seemed at first.
Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
fummypost:

Don't get me wrong. I am not running her down. Just sharing how it seemed at first.

Yes i do.

Now what?
Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by Julietcutie(f): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
and so...it doesn't mean anything ain't celebrities humans again people repeat cloths

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by buchichukwu69: 3:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by pero45: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2015
My. Friend keep mute and respect my yemi
buchichukwu69:
Na wa o
fummypost:
Phema:
Joblessness.
fummypost:
Phema:
Joblessness.
fummypost:
fummypost:
Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
I don't get it. Somebody paid seun for this to be advertise?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by singsingsong: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
sweetboiy:
upon all the money the fool paid for advert, it doesnt have views...mstheew
Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
singsingsong:
upon all the money the fool paid for advert, it doesnt have views...mstheew
this is very hilarious grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by lordsharks(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by lordsharks(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jambites pas with ease
Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by janitors(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Joblessness, wetin be ur own, you rather use your time to plan your Life for 2016,
Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by seromezy: 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
The author is yemi alade herself, she is only predending to be someone else.

Lol.... Notice me tings.
Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by brainyack(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
This op is a dumb Bleep honestly
Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by Melahou(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Phema:

Joblessness.

Na real joblessness of the highest order
Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by Melahou(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
fummypost:

And how does that affect the nature of your work.
Go to the bank and see for yourself
Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by Melahou(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
fummypost:
Lol! so how much have you made since you replied this post? Trust me! i am also making money.

If this is how you make money then your name is sorry

You go fear money na
Re: Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
sweetboiy:
he paid over 130k to publicize dis shiit proof (nairaland.com/adrates)..... We an email to lalasticlala or 20k can push it to frontpage post and get tens of thousands of views with comment...

Some pple lack common sense (fullstop).

(1) (Reply)

Quality Boxers For Men & Women (bomshort) / Faux Locs,crochet Hair- We Make And Deliver / Is This Watch girly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.