Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Unilag 2016 thread - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2016 thread (232858 Views)

Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Cutoff Marks Into All Courses / Unilag 2016 Aspirants Awaiting Neco SSCE Results Let's Meet / UNILAG 2016 Post-utme Screening Date Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Tonero222: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2016
Good day Kalan, I made payment for unilag msc form, via the online platform. Any need for a payment receipt and how do I get the prospectus. Thanks in anticipation. Anyone applying for Msc Environmental toxicology and pollution management in a WhatsApp class should pls add me. My WhatsApp number is 07069297715
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by terens: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Mobebi(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2016
2el:

is drr any other Msc full time course a graduate of public administration can apply for aside pol sci ?

You are a graduate of Public Administration.... Honestly, If I were you, the only course I would be thinking about now is Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, IRPM.

Full time and one year duration.

Please, go for it.. You will look for me to thank me later.

Just FORGET Political Science totally.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by 2el(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2016
Mobebi:

You are a graduate of Public Administration.... Honestly, If I were you, the only course I would be thinking about now is Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, IRPM.

Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Ben6ene: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2016
terens:
pls someone help me was actually going on.... i cant login after purchase of form or is it network problem.

if u did not pay in the school bank it takes time to get activated, like 24hours latest, but in school it is instant!
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Ben6ene:

if u did not pay in the school bank it takes time to get activated, like 24hours latest, but in school it is instant!

its the same. all the bank are connected through a network. ts depends on various banks and their regular wahala. But good tip bro.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2016
If you need to read and ask for last year exams formats enjoy this

MBA Candidates

1. Will do a CBT exams computer based test
2. Normally 70 Questions for 50 Mins
3. consisting of Business-maths, English and Current affairs
(bet questions on terrorist, health issues, Last Elections, political players and Unilag etc)
4. Normally Obj questions
5. No use of calculators
5. Repetition of questions is about 70%
(past questions should guide u on this)

Area of problem for candidates: for last year its was english as most candidtaes were taken unawares of the english analogy questions
MY ADVISE: READ PAST Q and Answers, basic business maths and listen to NEWS and follow the materials i will recommend and send to the Online class.

MILR/IRPM candidates

1. CBT exams all will do same exams
2. Normally 60 questions
3. consisting of Business-maths(20),
English (20) and labour-human resources questions(20)
(past questions shld guide u on this)
4. Normally Obj questions
5. Repetition of questions is about 85%

Area of problem for candidates: Maths and Human resource questions
MY ADVISE: READ PAST Q and Answers and basic maths also if you can lay ur hands on HR books

M.Sc. Management Candidates
1. CBT exams
2. Normally 60 questions 45 mins
3. consisting of Business-maths
English and management questions 20 qrts each
(past questions shld guide u on this)
4. all Obj questions
5. Repetition of questions is about 75%

Area of problem for candidates: Maths and management questions
MY ADVISE: READ PAST Q and Answers and basic maths also if you can lay ur hands on Mgt books

i wrote more in my last post post

http://careerplusonline.net/unilagPg2016/mscexamsformat/

hope it helps someone focus on reading

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2016
Mobebi:

Just FORGET Political Science totally.

This advise is Ok. I get your view point.

I will like to add that Your course choice is a personal decision base on your purpose and passion.

it not necessary money driven.
some people have money but just want to advance in knowledge.

Msc Pol science is a brilliant course, depending on whose hands is holding it.

its like football, in some people legs is worth 50 kobo.

in Messi legs its worth billions of dollars

But ask Messi to read Engineering, you will see a complete F9 student

so each course has its place depending on who is handling that certificate.

m advise is find your purpose and passion and blend them.

you wont regret living.

all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Awarri: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2016
Tanx rily appreciate

Mobebi:

Bro, my advice for you is this... From all Indications you are not toiling the field which you graduated from, which to me is good- diversification.

Since you have 5 years work experience in the field of administration already, choose between MPA and MBA. Forget MPIA, reason because you are already in the field of administration which also includes Human resources.

You don't need MPIA at all. You totally qualify for MBA full time. The part time MBA has some clauses which I don't know if you qualify especially the compulsory three years in a managerial level.

So choose between MBA full time and MPA. But if you are fully employed then please go for MPA.

Part time MBA is almost 450k ( I am not sure though).
MPA is about 112k or less. If its 112k, then it means you will pay 224k for the two years or less.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Mobebi(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2016
kalan:

This advise is Ok. I get your view point.

I will like to add that Your course choice is a personal decision base on your purpose and passion.

it not necessary money driven.
some people have money but just want to advance in knowledge.

Msc Pol science is a brilliant course, depending on whose hands is holding it.

its like football, in some people legs is worth 50 kobo.

in Messi legs its worth billions of dollars

But ask Messi to read Engineering, you will see a complete F9 student

so each course has its place depending on who is handling that certificate.

m advise is find your purpose and passion and blend them.

you wont regret living.

all the best.

Kalan, I love this your analysis... very brilliant.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Tonero222:
Good day Kalan, I made payment for unilag msc form, via the online platform. Any need for a payment receipt and how do I get the prospectus. Thanks in anticipation. Anyone applying for Msc Environmental toxicology and pollution management in a WhatsApp class should pls add me. My WhatsApp number is 07069297715

Get the receipt from your online portal platform of the Bank u used. Prospectus will be given to admitted students, that is the new game.
lol
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Doublelady:
To apply for IRPM I was told I need to submit SHRM certificate but I have HRM pls is it d same thing

Nobody asked you for that, its an added advantage they said, not compulsory.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by hlord: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
urgent pls. does anyone have an idea if a graduate of Project Management Technology can apply for construction management and the kind of questions they ask during their exams.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Graciaz:

Hi @Kalan
Please, i will like to ask 2 question and will appreciate your prompt response. I have plans to pursue a msc. biochem @ unilag.
First, is the entrance exam based on course content (biochemistry) or general test (like math, biology, chemistry etc.)
Also, kindly avail me with possible Hot combo options

Thank you

Best Regards
It's STRICTLY based on course content!
Possible combination includes PharmChem, Environmental toxicology and pollution mgt, pharmacology,etc..
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by bigsam75: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pls urgent help,i paid through first bank outside lagos with my payment advice Remita but cant continue application showing"YOUR APPLICATION PAYMENT WAS NOT FOUND"...Applying for environmental toxicology and pollution mgt..pls what is happening and what should i do?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
bigsam75:
Pls urgent help,i paid through first bank outside lagos with my payment advice Remita but cant continue application showing"YOUR APPLICATION PAYMENT WAS NOT FOUND"...Applying for environmental toxicology and pollution mgt..pls what is happening and what should i do?

Its normal. give it 24 hours.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by bigsam75: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
Are u sure? cos i am almost fight the bank cashier wen i went back to complain..i was somehow confused cos i paid 22,250 plus bank charges thinking mayb i hv paid wrongly
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by terens: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
U
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Ben6ene: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
terens:
pls am having challenge login in.... response is that : Username/Password mismatch...... what is the problem?

What and what did u log in with?
your surname in small letters is ur password!
for those with issues of not been able to log in after payment, wait for one day. It will get activated within DAT time.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Ben6ene: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
For M.Sc Biochemistry, those who have applied and those who still want to apply should add me on whatsapp so I can add you to a whatsapp group for biochemistry. 07066963388
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Ben6ene: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
For M.Sc Biochemistry, those who have applied and those who still want to apply should add me on whatsapp so I can add you to a whatsapp group for biochemistry. 07066963388.

there u can share ur issues and people will help out!
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by bigsam75: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Will the bank generate another ref no or the initial Ref no wit the payment advice i took to the bank? because i was nt given any other number in the bank..pls clarify
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by geegee5252: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Just joining this topic although I've been following.. I hold a Bsc degree in Coperative and Business Management and want to put in for Msc Management....Am I qualified and what are the other details I should know.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by bigsam75: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thank God is loading now but am having NYSC EXCLUSION and i only found exemption and discharge here what should i do? am i going to be considered wit nysc exclusion? pls
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by paradigm001: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pls people @mobebi and others, what is the duration for MSc Public health( Full time)?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by bigsam75: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pls help oo,any group for environmental toxicology and pollution mgt.,pls add me 08055071751
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Mobebi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
paradigm001:
Pls people @mobebi and others, what is the duration for MSc Public health( Full time)?

1 year....
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by bigsam75: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pls is there any one that can answer my question above...pls
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by bigsam75: 6:25am On Jul 20, 2016
Pls kalan,can i be considered with NYSC exclusion? I hold B.Sc Environmental protection and resource mgt(Dept of geography and Environmental science in Faculty of social science) and want to apply for ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY AND POLLUTION MGT in Zoology dept..Can i be considered? what are my chances?...Pls oga kalan reply
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by terens: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=awosod post=47633398]
I want to apply for MSc. Sociology as well. I want to ask you some things since you have applied. Kindly add me on whatsapp 07032176426.
[/quot

U can send me tru my email add,my wassap is temporarily unavailable,tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (90) (Reply)

Unilag 2017 Thread / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.