Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Vacancy For The Post Of Channel Expansion Officer (urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Post Of Channel Expansion Officer (urgent) (1847 Views)

Savings & Loan Officer - Urgent, Apply Now / Human Resources Officer (urgent) / Have An Interview For The Post Of Asst Lecturer Zoology/animal Science Dept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For The Post Of Channel Expansion Officer (urgent) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
There exist vacancies for the Position of Channel Expansion Officer in a top IT Firm in Ibadan.

Interested Applicants should send their CVs to:

nigeriatechjobs@gmail.com

Qualification: BSc / HND

Remuneration: VERY ATTRACTIVE

Locatioin: Ibadan

Closing Date: 31st December, 2015.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Channel Expansion Officer (urgent) by Dean13(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Gn''d, beter run for your life shocked shocked shocked
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Channel Expansion Officer (urgent) by NnamdiN: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
yetunde55:
What is the role of this position?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Channel Expansion Officer (urgent) by kings09(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Job role?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Channel Expansion Officer (urgent) by specie1980: 6:10am On Jan 05, 2016
Got an invite for A pptitude test. Is there anybody that is with me. The test is in Ibadan on Friday.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Channel Expansion Officer (urgent) by specie1980: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2016
Pls I need urgent response.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Channel Expansion Officer (urgent) by dedons: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2016
I hear
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Channel Expansion Officer (urgent) by Ojestas(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Got it too
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Channel Expansion Officer (urgent) by specie1980: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ojestas:
Got it too
Do you know the company and the address cos I stay in Lagos. I don't want to waste my time and money.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Channel Expansion Officer (urgent) by Ojestas(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
specie1980:

Do you know the company and the address cos I stay in Lagos. I don't want to waste my time and money.
Nah... dunno the place.. just trying to make findings www.nairaland.com/2758601/certified-ethical-hacker-70-off This could be a.clue of how the job could be, they have thesame address
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Channel Expansion Officer (urgent) by Ojestas(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Molly17:
Hi guys...got d invite as well but I've told a friend dt stays in dt area to confirm d location n wat dey r into for me tomorrow... will get back to u as soon as I get d info...
Alright. . Any update yet??

(1) (Reply)

Who Got An Interview Invites From LAPO MICROFINANCE Bank / Urgent Vacancies In A Micro Finance Bank In Lagos / May And Baker Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.