Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! (26702 Views)

Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Truckpusher(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2015
Pyrrho:
All you fvcking guys screaming animal cruelty, are you all out of your brains?!

Did you even read the story?

Am I the one or you all are just being stupid!

How can you even mention animal cruelty when a bleeding pregnant woman is in the picture?

Is this what you'll tell your mother if your father beats her to the point of bleeding because of a dog?

People are here forming civilized, but they have chickens tied-up in their compound, or frozen in their refrigerators ready for consumption.

Fvcking Idiats....

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by haconjy(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2015
what is the difference between the wife and the dog...
i think are bitch... wink wink wink
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by tunesky2303(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2015
that's too outrageous, how would he beat his wife coz of his pet.... some men sha.
may be he purposely did that to her wife not to ask for xmas thing...#ogboju man
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Blah blah blah blah .....So for every little misunderstanding at home the next step is to pack your load? smh

Well, guys should be happy about this mentality - Get married and anyday you become tired of her ,find something provocative ,then hit her a little and you're single again.

Trust me , every man would love it - I know how many married men that are waitng for their wives to demand for a divorce - Na better speed dem go give her one. grin

Yes...for every little thing

The man deserves to be in prison for what he did to her undecided

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Omotayor123(f): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2015
treasuress:
let me not lie it takes wisdom to live with a pregnant woman that's why most men run away or call for the mothers or send her outside.... Married men know what am saying.. But hitting her was wrong... So wrong
Shey na pregnant woman impregnate herself

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by donbelton(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2015
Most Nigerian men don't respect their wives or women for that matter. Probably because they weren't taught by their fathers while growing up. They see women as nothing but objects of sexual gratification. How many Nigerian men can boast of opening the doors of their cars for their wives. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by BomboyOnline: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2015
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Truckpusher(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yes...for every little thing

The man deserves to be in prison for what he did to her undecided
See dem.
*#Teamdivorcehim* grin

I noticed that most of the women that talk about divorce like it's some kind of joke are always the ones staying in the West. Why? cheesy

Don't tell me , because I know you'll get all the benefits if he's the one at fault , but here you get nothing. grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2015
Onegai:

Nah she should stay. After all, he beat his wife when heavily pregnant, the most fragile time in her life medically and put his child (his own blood relative) in danger because of a dog that if he dies tomorrow, will keep barking but that wife and unborn child will mourn him.

You're right, she should stay. Infact they should all sew Christmas asoebi together, the man, his wife, his child and the dog. Or maybe the woman and child won't sew the family asoebi, maybe just the man and his precious dog.

Someone beats you to the point of bleeding when heavily pregnant over a trifle matter (and yes I am a pet lover but no pet comes before my family), one wonders what will happen when you're not carrying another human being. I can. already see. the headlines... "Wife and Mother beaten to death over not giving the precious family dog meat in its dinner"..

Okay, this is funny grin grin grin
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by justmenoni: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2015
Lol pussycat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DashMeYansh:
[size=18pt]They all have problems. It is wrong to hit a dog with a stick, and a man that beats a woman(Kinda Sexist) won't hesistate to beat a dog. Further more, the _Bitch's incessant barking speaks volume of the bad pet owner. Its wrong and I fail to see any justification for that shameless man...he should get a pussycat instead since he's a Pussy_ undecided[/size]
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by ashade123: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2015
In Jesus name we pray ! Amen Amen Amen Fire !
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2015
The woman's heartless for flogging the said dog, lactating dog.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by clemz88(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2015
Op you forget to include dogs too. Atleast they would av opinions too. grin
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by muelzik(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2015
I love pets, especially dogs (whether for keep or for eat, lol). But to love a thing or an animal more than my wife or kids or family, fa fa foul!

The dog is as bad-mannered as her master. Beating up a pregnant woman because of a dog is a no-no! He deserve to be jailed, with the animal, in a zoo cage!

Absord!
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Kgdavid(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Begonia:
Wow! Just wow!

I hate animal cruelty. Just as that woman had no right to hit the dog, the man had absolutely no right to hit his wife. I'm almost too sure he didn't hit her just because of her actions. There must have been something more. He obviously has no respect for his wife and no love for his unborn child. He wouldn't even fit in a jungle.

I guess the woman is still in that house. Probably cares more about being married than for her own safety and that of her child.

...okay, I didn't mean to judge. Just couldn't help that last part.

You seem to be the only one so far that is seeing perceptively. It takes exceptional cruelty for a woman to pick up a stick and beat a dog, more-so knowing that her husband loves the creature. I am very sure that the woman beat that dog as a way of lashing out at her husband for some issue or the other. Beating your wife is not excusable though. It is clear that marriage is in trouble and probably this is not the first of such squabbles they have been having.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Lexusgs430: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2015
The dog would have been laughing back, woof woof woof !!!!
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Henrypraise: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Lies lies lies, d woman or d op didn't say d truth as to wat happened. D woman must av hit d dog n d husband probably angry may av scolded her, now a woman hu is pregnant does not need to be scolded, her reaction from d scolding must av resulted to a chain reaction from her husband.

Pet lovers ar very gentle n no one shud insult d husband, Dats wat must av landed d wife were she is.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 24, 2015
Well, your wife can always find another man, but your dog rides or dies with you... cheesy
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by bloomin: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Maybe they are not ordinary dogs. Ritual thinz. Otherwise, he must be an insane pig!

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by robosky02(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2015
the money some people spent on thier dogs is more than some peoples minimum wage

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Blah blah blah blah .....So for every little misunderstanding at home the next step is to pack your load? smh

Well, guys should be happy about this mentality - Get married and anyday you become tired of her ,find something provocative ,then hit her a little and you're single again.

Trust me , every man would love it - I know how many married men that are waitng for their wives to demand for a divorce - Na better speed dem go give her one. grin
you call a murder attempt a little misunderstanding? shocked shocked you mean even if she had bled to death, it's still little? Sorry to say sir but but e tiun sinwin,as in e ti ya weyrey sir. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by kellyJames5(m): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2015
the man just said where his heart lies..
he is marrying the dog.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Jidibia(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
So this Evening, I heard screams from my neighbors house, *I know the woman of the house is heavily pregnant*. I run to check what was happening.. I met the woman bleeding as a result of the beating she got from her husband..embarassed

This is what happened....... *****

One of the three dogs in the house *Her husband being a pet lover (Dog Especially)* gave birth two weeks ago and had since become unbearable to accommodatewith her 24/7 barking. Most Neighbors could hardly sleep at night with her consistent barking.

The wife couldn't take it this evening and beat the Dog with a stick to keep her quite. The husband who was Mad at her action did not hesitate to pounce and beat her mercilessly which lead to her bleeding.
She was taken to the hospital for proper treatment afterwards..

This leads to a debate among neighbors about what they would have done if in her shoes..
Is Beating your wife (pregnant) for your pet the right thing to Do?

To all pet lovers, Seun, Males and females the house, what is your opinion/views on this matter

Cc. Lalasticlala, dominique
Merry Xmas wink
1. The man should be arrested for disturbing the peace of the neighborhood for allowing his dog to bark for long.
2. He should be charged for assaults on his wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2015
Pyrrho:
All you fvcking guys screaming animal cruelty, are you all out of your brains?!

Did you even read the story?

Am I the one or you all are just being stupid!

How can you even mention animal cruelty when a bleeding pregnant woman is in the picture?

Is this what you'll tell your mother if your father beats her to the point of bleeding because of a dog?

People are here forming civilized, but they have chickens tied-up in their compound, or frozen in their refrigerators ready for consumption.

Fvcking Idiats....

thought I was the only one disgusted by that nonsense. A dying woman and a dying baby. The bastard shd be sued for attempted murder. Smh! His own flesh and blood! Arghh
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Truckpusher(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
you call a murder attempt a little misunderstanding? shocked shocked you mean even if she had bled to death, it's still little? Sorry to say sir but but e tiun sinwin,as in e ti ya weyrey sir. undecided
Olodo, this is domestic violence and not even close to murder and even if it was something close to murder - You can't still classify it as a murder but attempted murder. grin
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2015
texazzpete:
Wife beating is bad.
Animal cruelty is bad.

Both man and woman are bad

The dog is the only one that comes out of this with any credit.

are you sure the dog does not have its own history of biting cheesy
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by akoladejesu(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Law of KAMAL...... He who beats would be beaten back! I support the Husband.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by unmask: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2015
Well the woman looked for trouble and got double......she would most likely had been warned severally not to treat the dogs that way but she wouldn't listen......so I believe it was pent up anger......the man might not even be the father of the child and he is just waiting for the birth to carry out a dna......all these and the fact that she still went on to beat the only thing that was loyal to him pushed him to the edge.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Olodo, this is domestic violence and not even close to murder and even if it was something close to murder - You can't still classify it as a murder but attempted murder. grin
Jeez! The woman could av died u know? And the baby she is carrying too would av died? Now you re trying so hard to trifle this really serious issue, I find it and by extension you disgusting and I pray people very close toyou have such near-death experience from someone that is supposed to protect them. Bye

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Truckpusher(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
Jeez! The woman could av died u know? And the baby she is carrying too would av died? Now you re trying so hard to trifle this really serious issue, I find it and by extension you disgusting and I pray people very close toyou have such near-death experience from someone that is supposed to protect them. Bye
Abeg, I do not support domestic violence - I was only reacting to the fact that some people's point of advice for every domestic issue at home is a usually call for divorce.

Shekina!!
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by sisisioge: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Some people just don't know when to stop. The azzzshole wanted to kill his unborn child and possibly his wife just to ease his dog's pain. He just doesn't recognize dotted lines. Orimi ma he kin ko ja aye mi grin

I love dogs die, I love babies life and life is pretty important mehn!
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by slap1(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2015
amunkita:

U nko wey be Coffin
Akpati Ozu I bu Onye Uwa Mmebi..
But nwanne mmadu, your username cracks me up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo / Marriage: Women Decry Lack Of Financially Eligible Suitors / Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.