Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Miss Colombia Finally Speaks Out Days After Miss Universe Mix-up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Colombia Finally Speaks Out Days After Miss Universe Mix-up (741 Views)

"Babymama" Of Blossom Chukwujekwu Speaks Out [PICS] / Family Get Death Threats After Miss Universe Mix-up Says Steve Harvey. / Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez Speaks Out After Miss Universe 2015 Fiasco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Colombia Finally Speaks Out Days After Miss Universe Mix-up by officialvabadon(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Miss Colombia, Ariadna Gutierrez spoke out today via instagram days after she was crown Miss Universe and lost it immediately. She wrote

"After the storm comes the calm. I want to thank each and everyone of you who have sent messages of support and strength. Every one of you has become an incredible human being in my book and I am the most fortunate and thankful for having the support not only from one country but from the whole entire world. Your destiny is written for you. And my destiny was this. I was able to bring happiness to my country after becoming Miss Universe for only a couple of minutes... Today because of that COLOMBIA and the LATIN COMMUNITY are being talked about in every corner of the world. I also want to congratulate the Philippines for their new Miss Universe. The happiness that you must be feeling must be incredible. Life continues and in the future we will find out why things happen the way they happen. Thank you all for your LOVE SUPPORT and KINDNESS."

- See more at: http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/miss-colombia-finally-speaks-out-days.html?m=1

Re: Miss Colombia Finally Speaks Out Days After Miss Universe Mix-up by kilokeys(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
What happens when u make jesters, comedians host serious events..

I been wan call basket mouth come my wedding o.. I change my mind..

Before the mumu kiss the bride come gimme mic
Re: Miss Colombia Finally Speaks Out Days After Miss Universe Mix-up by Izzybaba(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
few minutes glory.. dnt want dat.
Re: Miss Colombia Finally Speaks Out Days After Miss Universe Mix-up by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
I truly felt her pain and shame...but sometimes God makes disgrace into grace cos that silly mistake brought her fame...she will be remembered forever...I don't even know that philipino chic name
Re: Miss Colombia Finally Speaks Out Days After Miss Universe Mix-up by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
She tried...

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 / Stop Using Your Kids To Hurt Your Baby Daddy-ik Ogbonna's Wife Tells Ladies / [VIDEO] Don Jazzy Asking Olamide To Come Pick Next Rated Car (876kb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.