Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Blog Improvement - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Improvement (448 Views)

Site Improvement Yarns + How To Get More Traffic For Rapportnaija.com / Adsense Improvement Group On Whatsapp / Ten Points For The Improvement Of Performance Of Windows Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog Improvement by johnoj24(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
Please I am a newbie in blog, as a student I want to improve my blog traffic and content and start making little money to sustain myself, if you have any idea I need your help. www.cookbakingtips.com.ng
Re: Blog Improvement by Rosemary216(f): 1:41am On Dec 24, 2015
As a newbie, your blog is splendid.
First, work on your post titles.
I love the blog and the niche is awesome! I have learnt something already from it.

If the traffic is making sense, try applying for adsense or any other ad network.
Affiliate program is cool but takes time to pay.
Write for other blogs interested in your niche and you could be paid.
Ask anything else cos I can't think through my dreamy head again.

1 Like

Re: Blog Improvement by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2015
To me, you should first build traffic:

you can't build traffic via NAiraland!!

You should get traffic via sharing some of your captivating posts to multiple facebook group.

But do it with sense to avoid geting ban
Re: Blog Improvement by johnoj24(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thank you guys for your contributions

(1) (Reply)

Blogger / Key Features Required To Writing An Engaging Content Or Blog Post / 116 SEO Myths To Leave Behind: The Complete List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.