Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Radio Biafra: Kanu Refuses To Take Plea - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Radio Biafra: Kanu Refuses To Take Plea (352 Views)

Breaking News:ipob: Emma Ike Agu Knocks Radio Biafra London, Off The Air. / Address By Radio Biafra Director & IPOB Leader At World Igbo Congress 2015 / Before The First Eastern Bomb : Declare Radio Biafra A Terror Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Radio Biafra: Kanu Refuses To Take Plea by mtechng(m): 4:45am On Dec 24, 2015
The Director of Radio Biafra and self-acclaimed leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, yesterday, refused to take plea before Justice Ahmed Mohammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja.

Kanu was to be arraigned on a six-count charge along with two others, Benjamin Madubugwu and David Nwawuisi.

However, Kanu rejected entering plea because, according to him, he did not have confidence in the court based on the information at his disposal.

He claimed he will not get fair trial before the judge.

“I will not sacrifice the due process of the law founded in the principles of natural justice upon the altar of speedy release from detention.

“In other words, I will rather remain in detention than subjecting myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice.

“Previous court judgments and rulings have been delivered by competent court of laws in Nigeria in my favour which the department of the State Security Service failed to obey or implement.

Read MOre on: https://www.mtnews.com.ng/radio-biafra-kanu-refuses-to-take-plea/
Re: Radio Biafra: Kanu Refuses To Take Plea by oluwafemi113(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2015
Small boy is better you remain calm and show your loyalty... no one wine a case against federal government

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Puskas Award.. / 10 New Year's Resolutions That Are Actually Fun To Keep / 19 Prophecies Of 2015 That Didn’t Come To Pass!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.