Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,463 members, 7,840,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway (24333 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Onweagba Vacation In Style In Italy (photos) / Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji / Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by Giyerte(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2015
iyke926:

U just break my heart...had good plans for us . I date only models sad embarassed
only models? Really?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
only models? Really?
But I can change for you grin
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by Crystalclara(f): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2015
op did u jst say she's a mother of two?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by empress101(f): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2015
who her long legs Don help
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by tiredface: 10:49am On Dec 24, 2015
THIS IS WHAT THE CIVILIZED SOCIETIES CALL BEAUTY, NOT PRIMITIVE NIGER FAT BUTTS THATS ONLY ADMIRED IN NIGER
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by Software202(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2015
cool
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2015
The whole outfit is a fail. You can tell she dressed herself. A model whether super or whatsoever is nothing without her crew of designer stylists.

What we see here is a result of trying to style yourself in the absence of world-class stylists.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 24, 2015
tiredface:
THIS IS WHAT THE CIVILIZED SOCIETIES CALL BEAUTY, NOT PRIMITIVE NIGER FAT BUTTS THATS ONLY ADMIRED IN NIGER
Massa, is that you?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by shybrown: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2015
Do you need help........Na you she help
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by swagaholic: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Lovely.. I remember back then when I wanted to be a model. #childhood_memories
I been wan blast u, buh after viewing ya profile I see say u be foreign witch.... Babe u 2 fine angry angry
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2015
end time flat as**** n boob****
am addicted to end time biggies so I can see end time something to hold
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by nairamaniac: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:

u can still achieve your dreams. its not too late.
u can be my personal/private model.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by misstifi: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Horlaidex:
sexy legs!!!! wink exactly like my girlfriend's

u can lie shaaa
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
u are fat na....

Geerraraofiahhh mehhhn!! Howlloah Howlloah....
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by guccitype(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
See questions....Who is she? Who has she help? Where is she from? Who is her husband? Who is her mother? I have not seen her before? Ahhhh I tire o. No na your sister. Na your brother e help. You wey ask na who you help? Abeg leave matter for matthias jare just admire good thing and it will come your way and stop Aproko......
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by ashade123: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
In Jesus name we pray ! Amen Amen Amen Fire !
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by Bollinger(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
she started from hawking bread in nigeria..was discovered by someone who took her into modeling and now she's an international supermodel. :Dshe started from hawking bread in nigeria..was discovered by someone who took her into modeling and now she's an international supermodel. cheesy
She started by winning the face of Africa competition or something. She's added weight. She used to be skinny as hell.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by CaroLyner(f): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bollinger:

She started by winning the face of Africa competition or something. She's added weight. She used to be skinny as hell.
she has given birth to two kids and still looks fit
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by tohchee96(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
God .. Abeg .. Make my wife fine Like this .. and I will be ever grateful ... Amen
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by Horlaidex(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
misstifi:

u can lie shaaa

Would you like to see a pic of her? undecided
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by Louiscutedude(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
captainflash:
please Who is Oluchi? cos I dnt even know her for real!
me too i do not kwn her
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wow!

Lovely just lovely. kiss kiss
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by sampsondeen(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Perhaps you would have made a great one...
you are pretty
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by mamagee3(f): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lovely!

She even looks better than Agbani Darego
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by phlemzy: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
she started from hawking bread in nigeria..was discovered by someone who took her into modeling and now she's an international supermodel.
Lol.....she wasn't hawking bread o...she sells plantain for mum as a teenager back in the days somewhere in Ojuelegba. She use to see her height as embarrassing back in those days not knowing it would take her to places...
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by passionate88: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Still looking HOT after 2 kids.... but our lazy LOCAL Nigerian girls will say women blow up after child birth.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
she started from hawking bread in nigeria..was discovered by someone who took her into modeling and now she's an international supermodel. :Dshe started from hawking bread in nigeria..was discovered by someone who took her into modeling and now she's an international supermodel. cheesy
So let's just say you two share the same story, asides the hawking part. cheesy tongue
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by CaroLyner(f): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
RickRichards:

So let's just say you two share the same story, asides the hawking part. cheesy tongue
lol ..and you know cause
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by CaroLyner(f): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
phlemzy:
Lol.....she wasn't hawking bread o...she sells plantain for mum as a teenager back in the days somewhere in Ojuelegba. She use to see her height as embarrassing back in those days not knowing it would take her to places...
when she was interviewed it was bread she said .what does it matter anyway,point is she's someone today
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
CaroLyner:
lol ..and you know cause
'Cos my spidey senses are tingling. tongue Merry christmas btw.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway by CaroLyner(f): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
RickRichards:
'Cos my spidey senses are tingling. tongue Merry christmas btw.
same to you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To His Mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun / Rugged Man Reacts To Buhari's Vacation / Calabar Chic Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen; Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.