Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death (51765 Views)

Queen Nwokoma Is Engaged To Prince Allison (Photo, Video) / Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC / Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by ogochukwu247(f): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2015

Queen of Aso Nigeria 2014 – Florence and Bright

Friends and family are crying foul as winner of Queen of Aso Nigeria 2014, an Abuja-based beauty pageant Florence Esu is engaged to her friend’s husband, Dr. Bright Echefu, four months after the friend died during pregnancy.

The pair got engaged this past Saturday, December 19, 2015 and invited Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2009 Jennifer Igwegbe and other members from the pageant’s management team.

Florence Esu being Crowned Queen of Aso

Cindy Echefu, Bright’s late wife, died less than a month after turning 28 years old, this August, 2015, when she was pregnant with the couple’s third child.

Cindy’s Funeral Poster

The pair were close friends when Cindy was alive.

Cindy Echefu and Florence Esu

Friends and some family members, including Cindy’s cousin, have taken to Facebook and Instagram to pour out their suspicions and frustrations on Bright moving on too quickly, in their opinion.

A photo of his new fiancee is now his profile picture on his Instagram page.

He has replied,

“Engagement doesn’t mean we have been sleeping with each other. She is the only friend I can keep in the care of kids.”

He also added his late wife’s family fully supports him and even his late wife would support him if she was alive, saying,

“My late wife’s family are [sic] fully aware of this decision and they knew I did it for the sake of our kids” and “The Cindy I have known and loved so dearly is part of this decision.”

Here are screen shots of the comments and his replies, from Keep Calm Black is Beautiful Blog

Instagram

Facebook

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/12/controversy-as-beauty-queen-is-engaged.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by ChuzzyBlog: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2015
Ya out of ur mind if you think the man has done anything wrong

20 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Former Queen of Aso Nigeria Florence Esu has been flaunting her engagement ring and how excited she is that she is getting married to her late friend's husband on her Facebook page.

see more photos - http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/former-queen-of-aso-florence-esu-bright-echefu.html

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
The man should have waited for atleast one year inorder to avoid this suspicions.
The lady involved did not act with wisdom too.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Arijosh(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lol...... NA her prayer God answer pass
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by lankieman: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
I'm not smelling conspiracy sad

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by pretydiva(f): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
D man nor mourn wifey before engaging another..4 mnths is too short a time

If they both ve hands in wifey's death,dey will not go unpunished. Cos karma is a b.itch

It was so obvious dat dey both were in a relationship b4 d death of wifey. May God save us frm unfriendly friends

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by 20bc(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mr man you did nothing wrong, you are not going to mourn her forever, but getting another woman who is a close friend to your late wife engaged within this short period is not that smart, at least a year of mourning is what most African tradition stipulates, doing that would not have arose any form of suspicion....

Well your life, your business...
Your decision, your reason...

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Software202(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
hmmm
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
minding my business is importanter to me now...therefore I shall not comment.

10 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by TheNextAce: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
End time engagement grin grin
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
These Hoes ain't loyal..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Taiwo20(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
She gat her late friend's back

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmmm, anyways.. For me I can neva marry my friend's husband..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Goldenheart(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
i smell something burnt tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by evy1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Na wa o..i see nothing wrong in what he did,4 months after or 4 years later all na the same thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
She's esu

6 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Quadre: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Florence Ekwensu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by sexymoma(f): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chineke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by lloydpras: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
No-Time-To-Check-Time.
The Baba can't even chill to mourn.
#LifeGoesOn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Psalm18: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
She always had an eye for the dude even when the wife was alive.

Very shameless girl and idiotic husband.

Watch the wheels of karma slowly turn on them.

A few days ago, someone was asking why married people don't keep their single friends.

Well, here is one of the answers.
Your best friend that's single could have the eye candy on your husband.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by appini: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Na wa ooh
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Misogynist2014(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
So? Should someone that doesn't exist dictate their lives?
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by stevikenna: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
SOMETIMES WE ADULT ACT LIKE CHILDREN.DIDNT THEY THINK ABOUT HOW PEOPLE WILL SEE THEIR ENGAGEMENT
WOMEN I THROWAWAY SALUTE FOR UNA
ALWAYS LIKING THEIR FRIENDS BOO DOA grin

13 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
In Christianity, recommended mourning period is 40days after that, kwantinu ya life..

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aye le

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by TetralixTech: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
What?
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Setaje(f): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nobody can tell me this guy was not dating her before his wife died. Laye laye. Op the comments you munched are not complete o. There was a comment of the late wife's cousin who said they have been seeing this guy and his new gf together long before his wife died. Na wetin my mama dey always talk. No man is what dying for and women are their own worst enemy.

Look at that actor that was caught red handed marrying another woman in lagos while still married in porthacourt. Some weeks ago I read that the man is finally married to a different lady. How can any woman marry that man after everything. Look at 2shots. Two women cannot accuse you of beating them just like that yet he is already flaunting another lady he will beat too. I wonder if this women have parents o.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by endtimesblog: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well / Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.