Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nairalanders In Abuja, Is This Real Or Scam? Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders In Abuja, Is This Real Or Scam? Pls Help (793 Views)

Who Else Got This Job Invite From Workforce? Real Or Scam Pls! / Is This Company For Real Or They Are Scam Pls Help. / Arkminster.......are They Real Or Scam.(pls Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In Abuja, Is This Real Or Scam? Pls Help by Peddylove(f): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2015
ADDRESS: COPPER HOUSE,BESIDE POP NATIONAL SECRETARIAT, WUSE ZONE 5, ABUJA NIGERIA.

They claim they're into clearing and forwarding of goods that comes from outside the country and send to the owner by courier service. I was told to pay an amount of money to collect my parcel before they can dhl it to me in Lagos.

Pls, I need confirmation of the address and what they are into before making any payment.
Re: Nairalanders In Abuja, Is This Real Or Scam? Pls Help by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
I smell scam but why not try osmini holdings ?
Re: Nairalanders In Abuja, Is This Real Or Scam? Pls Help by Peddylove(f): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Where r they located? Tell me more about them.
Re: Nairalanders In Abuja, Is This Real Or Scam? Pls Help by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Peddylove:
Where r they located? Tell me more about them.
they are located at 12 ajose strt Maryland and office 14 trademoore plaza lugbe abuja.
Re: Nairalanders In Abuja, Is This Real Or Scam? Pls Help by mrintelligent(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Peddylove:
ADDRESS: COPPER HOUSE,BESIDE POP NATIONAL SECRETARIAT, WUSE ZONE 5, ABUJA NIGERIA.

They claim they're into clearing and forwarding of goods that comes from outside the country and send to the owner by courier service. I was told to pay an amount of money to collect my parcel before they can dhl it to me in Lagos.

Pls, I need confirmation of the address and what they are into before making any payment.

What is the name of the courier company? I know Copper house and all the Companies there very well. The address ia correct. Copper house Iis beside PDP secretariat truly
Lett me know the name of the company so as to confirm the authenticity of the company

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Grade In CV / Career Opportunity At Hewlett Packard / Ticketing And Reservations Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.