Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

SME Data Share -real Or Fraud? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SME Data Share -real Or Fraud? (721 Views)

Buy Cheap MTN Data with Easy Data Share / Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SME Data Share -real Or Fraud? by Richman12: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
House pls, I need u pple' advice? Somebody want to sell 5GB MTN data for me at d rate of 1,500.Says it is SME data Share n sell, I don't know how real it is or whether I should go ahead and buy it. Just trying to shine my eyes so that I will not enter "one chance". Advise pls. Thanks
Re: SME Data Share -real Or Fraud? by medoyin(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Richman12:
House pls, I need u pple' advice? Somebody want to sell 5GB MTN data for me at d rate of 1,500.Says it is SME data Share n sell, I don't know how real it is or whether I should go ahead and buy it. Just trying to shine my eyes so that I will not enter "one chance". Advise pls. Thanks

U beta run or your money go enter voicemail..I no dey hear ''a nairalander scammed me oo' ehen..
Re: SME Data Share -real Or Fraud? by Richman12: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Thanks. Pls how real is this?

Re: SME Data Share -real Or Fraud? by Richman12: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2015

Re: SME Data Share -real Or Fraud? by Richman12: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2015

Re: SME Data Share -real Or Fraud? by yetown(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
dont try it...scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: SME Data Share -real Or Fraud? by dollaflow(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
mtn, airtell, and Etisalat Data bundle available, 1gb 1100,, contact 08062910669

1 Like

Re: SME Data Share -real Or Fraud? by furetin20: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Richman12:
Thanks.
Pls how real is this?
SME DATA SHARE IS Real but you have to be careful about who you patronise. the rates of the data on that picture are impossible, if you patronise people like that you will be scammed, the best price you can get a gig is say #1200 anything cheaper than that is too good to be true. I am A SME reseller with a lot of experience so I'm only trying to educate you. thanks
Re: SME Data Share -real Or Fraud? by Richman12: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
furetin20:
SME DATA SHARE IS Real but you have to be careful about who you patronise. the rates of the data on that picture are impossible, if you patronise people like that you will be scammed, the best price you can get a gig is say #1200 anything cheaper than that is too good to be true. I am A SME reseller with a lot of experience so I'm only trying to educate you. thanks
Thanks
Re: SME Data Share -real Or Fraud? by Lordtrillion(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Richman12:

RFYL.(Run For Your Life)

You can check this recent NL thread for more info
Click Here

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Femi Otedola Is Africa's Highest Gaining Billionaire:Forbes / Power Ball Jackpot Jumps To $900 Million / 100 Amazing Business Ideas In The Agricultural Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.