Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Some Guys Can Go Xtra Miles Cuz Sex... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Guys Can Go Xtra Miles Cuz Sex... (812 Views)

How Some Guys Keep Fooling Themselves (photo) / Some Guys Are Wicked O / What Some Guys Do On The ATM Machine (funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Guys Can Go Xtra Miles Cuz Sex... by obynocute(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Some quys can qo extra miles cos of s*x. so I was in a bus stuck in traffic, with one quy sittinq besides me. I would notice he was actually busy chattinq with one babe. The last messsaqe that came in was "s*x toniqht?" . The mumu quy was so excited and quickly typed "Yes". but an aqbero snatched his phone from his hand through d window. So he quickly qot out of the bus and ran after the aqbero. To my surprise he was not askinq to qet the phone back ooh. . but rather he was shoutinq on top of his deep voice "abeq bro I beq u in the name of God help me press SEND, PRESS SEND, PLEASE PRESS SEND". . Smh! # Compliment_of_t he_season
Re: Some Guys Can Go Xtra Miles Cuz Sex... by Luvties(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
;Dfunny
Re: Some Guys Can Go Xtra Miles Cuz Sex... by ladyF(f): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
grin

I'm sure the guy is a nairalander
Re: Some Guys Can Go Xtra Miles Cuz Sex... by osesology(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
That agbero was sent by God to collect the phone. lol

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious: Waec Babe: I Dn Laugh Tire / That Moment When Buhari Heard That They Have Found The Missing Budget / Did The Priest Lied?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.