Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Best Way To Play Pes 2016. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Way To Play Pes 2016. (1510 Views)

Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? / How To Play PES 2017 Using Keyboard On Your Pc / How To Fix VRAM Issues On Pes 2016, Changing Your Shared VRAM To Dedicated VRAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Play Pes 2016. by seyionab(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hello everyone I'd like to present myself as a rigorous researcher on gameplay elements in soccer games (Pes & fifa). As a football fan i naturally fell in love, sorry ( got addicted) to playing soccer games and thats how i began reviewing gameplay elements. So I would be grateful if tons of info as regards making gameplay better could be shared on this thread for fifa players and Pes players.
I 'll start with pes 2016 which for me is a wonderful game of football which gives a player the true feeling of situations on the pitch but haven played master league for 2seasons I discoverd how scripted and Easy this game is. The ball when passed easily locates players and you almost certainly score when your in the 18yrd box.
The solution to this is LEVEL SUPPORT should be turned off. When level support is turned off the game would be played manually so for every move u make you have to take your time which gives a rewarding feeling for simple elements like passing, crossing, throughballs. Another reason why you will enjoy level support off is that the AI ( artificial intelligence) does not become more difficult but tones down to your level support.
This solution may need abit of practice so I would advice that GAME SPEED BE REDUCED to -1 but once you get the hang of it you can return to default game speed 0. You will absolutely appreciate this game better.
Level support can be found by going to select sides menu, press square for PlayStation or x for Xbox, scroll down to level support and press side direction button to turn off.
I got this advice from a popular Pes YouTuber called TTB. Watch "[TTB] PES 2016 Gameplay - Bayern Munich vs Juventus - Superstar - Level Support OFF!" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UA4ZSgxHtw

Please try it and leave your comments below.
Re: Best Way To Play Pes 2016. by Fash20: 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
I play game speed 2.

(1) (Reply)

Pc Games In Owerri / Classic Football Table / What's Your Highest Score In This Android Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.