Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

10 Amazing Way Science And Technology Has Impacted Human Lives - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Amazing Way Science And Technology Has Impacted Human Lives (947 Views)

6 Ways Technology Has Actually Made You Lazy / Nigeria To Start Production Of Pencils, Says Onu [minister Of Science And Techno / Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Amazing Way Science And Technology Has Impacted Human Lives by kasysleek(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
There is no doubt that the Science and technology has being one of the best thing that ever happened to man, without a doubt with further invention like the internet, now things are done faster, accurate, safer and stress free unlike before.
So heres a list of the top 10 ways science, technology and even the internet has impact human life.

Communication

Yeah, do you remember how hard it was to communicate with people living very far from us.
Trust me there are various mean that was used but the one I remember clearly, was/is the use of letter or letter writing.
Back then people would have to write letters if they can't write it themselves they simply have to find someone that can, then the letter would then be taken to the post office.
Seems stressful right? undecided

But with the arrival of internet and technology all that changes tremendously.
With the internet you can easy sends mails to recipients, if you don't use emails you can easy sign up social medias to connect with friend and family both far and near with your computer or smartphone.

Information

News get around fast now a days, you can get latest info by listening to radio or watching it on tv.
Lemme guess you are read this off your mobile phone right?
Its that easy, all you need is just an internet connection and you are on the world wide web, where you can get news and info at your finger tips.

Entertainment

With just a click of button or two you can easy download, listen to music, news, stream videos with your mobile phone or computer Cool right cool cool.

Education

Yup, people now study online and get there results too.
This is mostly helpful to those busy or business people that don't have the time to attend regular school so they take up online courses like the one in the link above.

Payment

There's no doubt that technology has really improve method of payment especially during online shopping, whereby your can pay for goods using your credit card easy and safely and i have also seen supermarkets and malls that use POS machine for payment.

Shopping
Not everybody likes shopping online but to me this is one of the best ways in which the internet improves our way of life.
With just some clicks on your mouse or keypad you can easy order products like phone, laptops, shirts and even food stuffs from online stores like Konga, Jumia, Amazon, Ebay via internet.

Research
With the help or advance of technology researches are now to done way faster and more accurate than before leading to better results.

Security
I will say this is where technology has being applied most, with the latest technological advancment security has being beefed up all around the world, from metal detectors, cctv cameras among others.

Health
With the help of devices "medical equipments" like xray and others you can actually keep track or your health/body surgeries are carried out faster and safer too

Career
By doing what they enjoy most,
Most people end up being, computer engineers, computer scientist etc
Which seems to pay every well.

SEE MORE HERE smiley http://kasysleek..com/2015/12/10-Superb-Ways-Science-And-Technology-Has-Improved-Human-Lives.html

These are some of the ways in which technology as help improve human lives among many, many others.

Got any to ADD please use the comment box.

WE LOVE COMMENTS
puskin mkmyers45 lalasticlala seun What do you think

Re: 10 Amazing Way Science And Technology Has Impacted Human Lives by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
no be lie jo
Re: 10 Amazing Way Science And Technology Has Impacted Human Lives by kasysleek(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
olihilistic:
no be lie jo
True bro..
lalasticlala what do you think??
Re: 10 Amazing Way Science And Technology Has Impacted Human Lives by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]I ain't Lalastical
Re: 10 Amazing Way Science And Technology Has Impacted Human Lives by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
I ain't Lalastical
Re: 10 Amazing Way Science And Technology Has Impacted Human Lives by kasysleek(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lol I no u are not lalasticlacla or lalasticlala Just hoping this will mk FP sha But the guy no wan hear.
Re: 10 Amazing Way Science And Technology Has Impacted Human Lives by kasysleek(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lol I no u are not lalasticlacla or lalasticlala Just hoping this will mk FP sha But the guy no wan hear.

(1) (Reply)

Repair Corrupt Sql Database / Checkout Out This Amazing, Smart Japanese 'technological Toilet' / Cool Maths Fact You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.