Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Reasons Why Christmas May Never Die In Christians' Heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why Christmas May Never Die In Christians' Heart (324 Views)

Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Christmas May Never Die In Christians' Heart by elhakiimed(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
The increasing ignorance of the Christian youth may never make them realise the mysteries surrounding the Christianity and the church .

below are some facts about Christmas and christianity.

1. There is no Christmas or prophesy of it in the bible or in the life of the disciples.

2. The holy spirit was always with Christ .What he mentioned in john 16:12-14 is a human not holy spirit
and in the Hebrew bible where English was translated from the man has a name.

3. Who is SANTA CLAUS
Lucas is a code name for high devil LUCIFER...
(Its called anagraming a jewish invention.
Rearrange the words see what you get..
Santa =SATAN
Claus = LUCAS
(Lucifer the devil)

Santa wears RED...
red symbolizes FIRE...
The pagan 'god' THOR would come down chimneys with red clothes..

4. Meaning of CHRISTMAS

They are 2 different words
CHRIST -- MAS

CHRIST means the anointed one its a greek word.
MAS stands for death sacrifice...

so when you say MERRY CHRITMAS it means=
MERRY DEATH OF CHRIST.

5.The most famous tree..
ROMAN PAGANS ALWAYS WORSHIPPED PLANTS & TREES.. PAGANS BELIEVE TREES & PLANTS ARE SYMBOLS OF FERTILITY...
Re: Reasons Why Christmas May Never Die In Christians' Heart by am0s(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
ok. nonsense, forgive me if i offend you merry christmas
Re: Reasons Why Christmas May Never Die In Christians' Heart by elhakiimed(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
am0s:
ok. nonsense, forgive me if i offend you merry christmas
no problem ,you didn't make enough sense to worry me .

(1) (Reply)

Our Churches Are Competing / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of December 2015 / Cross-over Night, A Risky Crave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.