Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Emeka And His Oga Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Emeka And His Oga Joke (743 Views)

Oga Ju!! Fashion Or Madness ? Girl With A Floor -length Braid / See How Muhammed Cleaned His Oga Car (romeo Wj Comedy) / Oga Seun Told Me That I Look Exactly Like Lalasticlala, Pls Is He Correct? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka And His Oga Joke by miztersale(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ebuka told his Oga at the shop to wait at the gate and pick him up after His Commerce exam at the Commercial Secondary school where he was Registered. He was given Commerce Exam question paper and the only question he could Answer was question number 3 and it says: ''Differentiate between a Warehouse and a Shop. ''(20marks) After much thinking he smiled and wrote his answer: Warehouse is at Ojota while shop is at Alaba. Then he submitted his paper and went to meet his Oga at the gate. Oga : Ebuka , how did it go? Ebuka: It was so simple Oga, question number three Says: Differentiate between a warehouse and a Shop. Oga : And what did you write ? Ebuka: Well I wrote that warehouse is at Ojota while shop Is at Alaba. Oga : So is that all you wrote ? Ebuka : Yes . Oga : Common go back and put the phone numbers and Complete address, stupid boy! That's how you get customers, idiot!!!!
Re: Emeka And His Oga Joke by ladyF(f): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
grin
Re: Emeka And His Oga Joke by Khd95(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
I told my self i was not goin to laught,until i got to the last partgringrin
abeg who kolo pass for the two?
Re: Emeka And His Oga Joke by miztersale(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Khd95:
I told my self i was not goin to laught,until i got to the last partgringrin

abeg who kolo pass for the two?
Na the oga oo

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do If U Were The One? / 100s Of Free New Year Text Messages For 2016 / Picture Joke Of The Day !!! Lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.