Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Merry Christmas From EUROBOMBER - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merry Christmas From EUROBOMBER (685 Views)

Hurray! Merrry Christmas From All Us At Familygistsblog / Act Of Charity - Poor Kids Get N5,000 Each For Christmas From Kind Traveler / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas From EUROBOMBER by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is to wish you all a merry Christmas. May God bless you with every good thing ya heart desires this season. May God keep you from evil and disaster this season and always.

Shout out to my sweetheart Setaje(Kiss me).

Shout out to Truckpusher.

Shout out to all my guys out there.

I love you all.

I will be having a small party inside my parlour tonight, lots of pepper soup, gat some Akpu & vegitable, gat some nice amala & ewedu too.

You are invited, lol!

MERRY CHRiSTMAS!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Merry Christmas From EUROBOMBER by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
tonyebarcanista, mulattoclaro, spanishkid, hopeathand, goodboiyy and their like will not be allowed into my parlour, they can stay outside the gate where they will be served an overdose of ogogoro, lol.
Re: Merry Christmas From EUROBOMBER by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Greetings to:
Big boss Gbawe, Passingshot, Babyosisi, Desola, Beremx, Dozzybaba, eggheaders, Scatterboss, Cheruv, Pazienza, Ikechu1278.
Re: Merry Christmas From EUROBOMBER by Truckpusher(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
This is to wish you all a merry Christmas. May God bless you with every good thing ya heart desires this season. May God keep you from evil and disaster this season and always.

I love you all.

I will be having a small party inside my parlour tonight, lots of pepper soup, gat some Akpu & vegitable, gat some nice amala & ewedu too.

You are invited, lol!

MERRY CHRiSTMAS!
Lol, make we come chop your rice wey you go dun prepare rat poison for me ? grin I kid ! I kid !
Well done bro - This is the season of love and merriment. grin

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas From EUROBOMBER by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
mulattoclaro:
may God punish you. Wetin I dey find come your parlour? Ogun dey kill?

I will let ya insult slide out of respect for this saeson but will grind you to pieces later...
Re: Merry Christmas From EUROBOMBER by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you'll grind your father.
just don't worry, I will lay my hands on you after Christmas.
Re: Merry Christmas From EUROBOMBER by Setaje(f): 6:05am On Dec 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I love you all.

You are invited, lol!

MERRY CHRiSTMAS!

kiss kiss kiss kiss. A thousand kisses back to you. Merry Christmas.
Re: Merry Christmas From EUROBOMBER by Desola(f): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Greetings to:

Big boss Gbawe,
Passingshot,
Babyosisi,
Desola,
Beremx,
Dozzybaba,
eggheaders,
Scatterboss,
Cheruv,
Pazienza,
Ikechu1278.

Why are you greeting me? angry

(1) (Reply)

7 Kinds Of People To Avoid This Year / 27 Heart Touching Things That Happened In 2015. / [gud Samaritan] Lady Got A Disabled Begger A Wheelchair In Lekki [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.