Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th (5636 Views)

Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria / How Much Does It Cost To Apply For Dubai Visa In Africa? / Dubai Job Embrago On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by 100freekiss: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
uckennety:
I have not heard from them!eachtimE give us time it's been 3months now pls advicee mE!

Uae employment visa takes only 5 working days to be processed

If it's 3months now since you gave them your money and yet no visa. It surely means that your money don go.

I think the problem is from the guy/agent in dubai. Maybe he used your money to solve one or two problems that he has.

I suggest that you mount pressure on your uncle to pressure the guy/agent to process a 90days visa for you, since the so said employment visa no work.

Because if your uncle tell the agent to refund the 1 million , he Won't. And he might even change his number because of it.

Don't worry you can get a good job with your 90days visa

1 Like

Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by uckennety(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
100freekiss:

Uae employment visa takes only 5 working days to be processed

If it's 3months now since you gave them your money and yet no visa. It surely means that your money don go.

I think the problem is from the guy/agent in dubai. Maybe he used your money to solve one or two problems that he has.

I suggest that you mount pressure on your uncle to pressure the guy/agent to process a 90days visa for you, since the so said employment visa no work.

Because if your uncle tell the agent to refund the 1 million , he Won't. And he might even change his number because of it.

Don't worry you can get a good job with your 90days visa
Tnx most times I call n txt my uncle he doesn't pick!! My dad call him no REPLY I v lost hope and faith
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by uckennety(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
sobastical:

But don't relax as he said just keep calling texting and pinging till something reasonable comes out. But don't expect the whole 1m to be refunded..
It's xmas should I keep calling nw @ dz kinda time
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by sobastical: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
uckennety:

It's xmas should I keep calling nw @ dz kinda time

You shouldn't be asking how to send such message nau bros... just send a greeting then end it with 'hope you haven't forgotten me sir'

1 Like

Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by sobastical: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
uckennety:

Tnx most times I call n txt my uncle he doesn't pick!! My dad call him no REPLY I v lost hope and faith

With this...I think that he's not a direct uncle and besides he's heartless sorry to say that.
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by uckennety(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
sobastical:

With this...I think that he's not a direct uncle and besides he's heartless sorry to say that.
Pick today though shaaa!i C him as 9cE I once had a senator as an aunty but she dnt care
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by uckennety(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
sobastical:

You shouldn't be asking how to send such message nau bros... just send a greeting then end it with 'hope you haven't forgotten me sir'
Tnx a lot dts a Good instance!evEn d call!dts hw it should b
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by sobastical: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2015
uckennety:

Pick today though shaaa!i C him as 9cE I once had a senator as an aunty but she dnt care

At times God's favour is what matters not all human connections

1 Like

Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by 100freekiss: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2015
uckennety:

Maybe your uncle is part of the fraud. Or maybe his not and doesn't know what to tell you ; his confused and afraid of what your dad will say to him ; since the visa link was through him.

But wait a minute , don't you have the agent number? Or didn't your uncle give you the agent number.

If you don't have the agent number, then i think your uncle ate the money or his part of the fraud.

1 Like

Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by uckennety(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
100freekiss:

Maybe your uncle is part of the fraud. Or maybe his not and doesn't know what to tell you ; his confused and afraid of what your dad will say to him ; since the visa link was through him.

But wait a minute , don't you have the agent number? Or didn't your uncle give you the agent number.

If you don't have the agent number, then i think your uncle ate the money or his part of the fraud.
My dear am dumb here
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by uckennety(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
My uncle just said dat d kinda job available now is d low paying unskilled and uneducated jobs!dat I should calm dwn!!!!
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by travelpoint: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
uckennety:

Wt kinda job is he doing dia? And is he a Graduate
He graduated from federal poly bida(HND), he works security job
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by uckennety(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2015
travelpoint:

He graduated from federal poly bida(HND), he works security job
Ooooook my uncle said he doesn't want dt kinda job 4 me! Am a university 2nd class material!so HE said I should relax!!!
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by agarawu23(m): 5:25am On Dec 29, 2015
lekansaka:
1million for dubai visa , u made a very big mistake, why u no just go ghana and get canada visa, sorry u ve been scam, sorry e , pele
I have been hearing about Nigerians going to Ghana to get canada visa, can you explain further please?

Op grin I just dey laugh u. You mean u spend 1m to get a Dubai working visa? shocked. When Dubai can't pay you more than 2000dh monthly (and u must be a professional before getting 2000dh salary). Their salary range from 800dh- 1200dh not up to 80k monthly and life is expensive there especially apartment. And you still need to share a room with 10ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by WILL888(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
I did my uae visa 8months ago with just #250k.including air ticket.If u have a sponsorer it's likely u pay for only air ticket of just #120k.
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by WILL888(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
agarawu23:
I have been hearing about Nigerians going to Ghana to get canada visa, can you explain further please?

Op grin I just dey laugh u. You mean u spend 1m to get a Dubai working visa? shocked. When Dubai can't pay you more than 2000dh monthly (and u must be a professional before getting 2000dh salary). Their salary range from 800dh- 1200dh not up to 80k monthly and life is expensive there especially apartment. And you still need to share a room with 10ppl

U are correct man.The guy has been duped.The highest for non skilled workers is 800/1200aed If u are lucky to see security work maybe u can earn around 2000aed.And if u are Nigeria right now u can apply for jobs at www.dubizzle.com And if any company gives u job they gonna pay for visa as a sponsor.They employ Africans directly.If they offer you job u don't need stupid agents as they will send u ur visa through the email u used to send the face of ur passport to them plus photograph.Once they send u e-visa all u need to do is to buy air ticket fly ur way to UAE.Ur employer will pick u up at the airport.Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by agarawu23(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
WILL888:

U are correct man.The guy has been duped.The highest for non skilled workers is 800/1200aed If u are lucky to see security work maybe u can earn around 2000aed.And if u are Nigeria right now u can apply for jobs at www.dubizzle.com And if any company gives u job they gonna pay for visa as a sponsor.They employ Africans directly.If they offer you job u don't need stupid agents as they will send u ur visa through the email u used to send the face of ur passport to them plus photograph.Once they send u e-visa all u need to do is to buy air ticket fly ur way to UAE.Ur employer will pick u up at the airport.Stay blessed.
its funny bro, I will rather go to Lome,Abidjan, Togo than Dubai.
One of my friend wey company do visa for day Dubai now dey suffer.
They will use u like slave and threat u like trash because they have your passport with them.
They will make u work like slave plus over time with silly salary and they will still deduct the money they spent in making your visa.

Anytime I am on phone with guy, he is always in tears. Na 35year old family man o. And na 3yrs contract but he is fed up already in the first year. The guy is looking for how to escape back to Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by samhay: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by samhay: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Different kind of 'THEY SAY' flying around.

How many dubai visa took 5days 4 ur presence?

How many tourist gave u testimony dat dey got job while on tourist visa?

How many pple dubizzle don employ for ur area?

Many r just responding based on 'Somebody said'

Make I dey go jare

Op, am sorry for wat u r going through, 6months kinda far and 1m is so huge. I dnt knw wat to tell u.

Issuing visa to 9jerians now is now becoming an headache due to fraudulent activities of our pple here.

They tend to scrutinize until d last minute b4 releasing d visa.

Submitted 7applications tru my company over a month ago

Abt 2 weeks ago out of d total 50applications including d 7 Nigerians, 35visas came out at 1s. Only 2 belong to Nigerians.

Reason?

More scrutiny goin on.

Abt 4 days later, 1 was approved, we were waiting for d visa to come since it has been approved only to get message from dem dat he has been denied cos dey for d something wrong at d last minute.

I called d owner, Bros dey deny u o, wetin u do? He confessed he has been here 5years ago and he was deported. I asked why, he no talk.

Still waiting 4 d rest in d coming days.

Op, put pressure on ur uncle, something ought to come out, dnt expect ur 1m oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by samhay: 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
agarawu23:
its funny bro, I will rather go to Lome,Abidjan, Togo than Dubai.
One of my friend wey company do visa for day Dubai now dey suffer.
They will use u like slave and threat u like trash because they have your passport with them.
They will make u work like slave plus over time with silly salary and they will still deduct the money they spent in making your visa.

Anytime I am on phone with guy, he is always in tears. Na 35year old family man o. And na 3yrs contract but he is fed up already in the first year. The guy is looking for how to escape back to Nigeria.

Next tym, learn to be a beautiful liar
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by just2okworld(f): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
agarawu23:

1 Like

Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by agarawu23(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
samhay:

Next tym, learn to be a beautiful liar
mtcheew.
You can't know everything.
What you haven't experience or hear about, others have.
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by Atmmachine(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2016
I swear to God, I feel like killing this fool.
If you're my brother, i would have renounced you long time ago.
You gave someone 1 million naira for United Arab Emirates visa ??

How much is American visa ??
I paid 150 thousand naira for the visa.
30 thousand naira for medical test.
Flight ticket 120 thousand naira.
The total amount was 300 thousand naira and I'm happily living in America.
I can't believe how foolish you are.

1 Like

Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 01, 2016
Atmmachine:

Really? What kind of visa did you get? Visiting visa?
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by Atmmachine(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Phema:

Really? What kind of visa did you get? Visiting visa?

Immigrant visa.
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2016
Atmmachine:
Immigrant visa.

That is understandable. You qualified, you got it. Way different from the OP's case.
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by Atmmachine(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2016
Phema:

That is understandable. You qualified, you got it. Way different from the OP's case.

What do you know ??
I qualified for what ?? Reduction of visa fee or reduction of the medical fee ??
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by herboshedhe(f): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Atmmachine:
I don't seem to believe my eyes
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Atmmachine:
What do you know ??
I qualified for what ?? Reduction of visa fee or reduction of the medical fee ??

I do understand that most cases of US immigrant visas are for people whose relatives/spouses/fiances in the US must have filed for. If you fall into any of these categories, then you qualify. It is not given to "just anybody".

OP doesn't fall in any of these categories, hence his need/desperation to dole out a whooping sum for visa to just any country.

My point; both cases are different and the OP couldn't have gotten US mmigrant visa even with his 1m cos he isn't eligible considering the conditions of the said visa. No basis for comparism.

1 Like

Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by Ariyo24(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Pls I was told that welder is needed in Dubai and I want to apply for 300k pls who knows about it
Re: I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th by uckennety(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Atmmachine:

Pls show Me D way pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hong Kong Visit: Please Help Me! / Travelling From Nigeria To Jamaica / More Information On The Victims(jehovah Witnes Involved In An Accident At Ekpoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.