Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Let Me Take Care Of Your Skin Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let Me Take Care Of Your Skin Now (520 Views)

Take Care Of Your Handbags, Briefcases And Gym Bags / ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation / How To Lighten Your Skin With Lime- It Worlds For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Take Care Of Your Skin Now by completeskin: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ask question about your skin problems. Skin doctor want to talk.
Re: Let Me Take Care Of Your Skin Now by Gordonz07(m): 1:19am On Dec 25, 2015
completeskin:
Ask question about your skin problems. Skin doctor want to talk.
That's great. I have this skin reaction that looks like eczema for over a long time now. The worst is that it affects only my face. I have done test, taken ketokonazole, fulcin, and many other drugs been prescribed. I have even rubbed skineal and funbactA but the skin problem returns when ever I stop using them. what can I do to eradicate this skin trouble?
Re: Let Me Take Care Of Your Skin Now by completeskin: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hi , u need to discontinue any chemicals cream and treatment skin 1st.Do body wash, to balance your skin layer
Re: Let Me Take Care Of Your Skin Now by Filmewell(f): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
Pls doc, i noticed rashes all over my body . My trunk is the only unaffected part. And its very itchy and reddish. There is no fever.

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Of Tomatoes(skin) / Http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/ / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.