Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

List The Best Four Xmas Movies You've Watched. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List The Best Four Xmas Movies You've Watched. (729 Views)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year / What're Some Of The Best Nollywood Comedy Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List The Best Four Xmas Movies You've Watched. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Peeps i wish you all a wonderful meryy xmas, hope you all are having the best time. Loving the season and the feel of it, especially being with family and loved ones. Btw missing my boo like crazy cos shes not here with me right now. Back to the topic, lets list 4 splendid xmas movies we have watched. Here's mine..
1. This christmas.
2. Harold and Kumar christmas.
3. Be my husband for christmas.
4. Best christmas.
What movies are on list peepssmiley? Let's keep it merry.
Re: List The Best Four Xmas Movies You've Watched. by darlingtonIIV(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
1]Home alone
2]Home alone 2
3]Home alone 3
4]Home alone 4

1 Like

Re: List The Best Four Xmas Movies You've Watched. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
1]Home alone 2]Home alone 2 3]Home alone 3 4]Home alone 4
hahahaha funny collection, part 2 is my favourite.

(1) (Reply)

Shonda Rhimes Doesn't Want To Talk About Her Race - TIME / North Korean U16 Goalkeeper Jang Paek Ho Makes Incredible Blunder / Free Makeup,essential Oils ,skin Care And Cream Pro-mixing Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.