Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,376 members, 7,846,600 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

How Much Do You Live On Weekly? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Live On Weekly? (819 Views)

Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? / Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak / How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Live On Weekly? by badboym: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2009
I try to manage 20K but it's never enough.Used to get lot of money and spend like 50K and more weekly and now am finding it hard to live on 20K which I have budgetted.Some people travel far than I do to their place of work and earn less and they still survive not to talk of me who is independent.How can one manage such cash weekly?I mean the 20K I try to leave on weeky?
Re: How Much Do You Live On Weekly? by nezerst(f): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2009
no worry when alarm don hammer u well u go soji.
Noby person go tell u 2 adjust.
Re: How Much Do You Live On Weekly? by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2009
nezerst:

no worry when alarm don hammer u well u go soji.
Noby person go tell u 2 adjust.

damn, real core nija woman.
Re: How Much Do You Live On Weekly? by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2009
Only thing that remain constant is change.
So you will have to adjust your spending if the income is no more as it used to be, i am sure there would be some spending that is not necessary, try and do away with some of those and it possible, put something away for raining day.
Good luck.
Re: How Much Do You Live On Weekly? by biola44: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2009
when u buy things u dont need, u will soon start selling things u need, grin
Re: How Much Do You Live On Weekly? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2009
don't spend money on unnecessary things?

Do you club? Drink? Recharge daily?

Are you a family man?

Because I think 20k is enough for weekly spending.

Averagely 3,000 Naira per day  shocked

O boy! U don dey over spend! Well U get Too much money thats why.
Re: How Much Do You Live On Weekly? by camry2008: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
badboym:

I try to manage 20K but it's never enough.Used to get lot of money and spend like 50K and more weekly and now am finding it hard to live on 20K which I have budgetted.Some people travel far than I do to their place of work and earn less and they still survive not to talk of me who is independent.How can one manage such cash weekly?I mean the 20K I try to leave on weeky?

Guy, am suspecting u, are u one of the ATM scammers?? u didnt tell us the nature of ur job and ur stipend, and u are telling us that u spend 50k in a week, na u bi babangida abi na abiola
Re: How Much Do You Live On Weekly? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2009
camry-2008:

Guy, am suspecting u, are u one of the ATM scammers?? u didnt tell us the nature of ur job and ur stipend, and u are telling us that u spend 50k in a week, na u bi babangida abi na abiola

Hey you don't need to blackmail him that he is one of the ATM Scammers! INJUSTICE!! You don't know the nature of his job so you can't tell.

He is only seeking for advice.

Babangida son dey spend pass that one oo grin

He is only seeking for advice.
Re: How Much Do You Live On Weekly? by pek(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2009
experience is the best teacher. i spend 20k in a month, 40k on the family.
Re: How Much Do You Live On Weekly? by izeek(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2009
y the announcement!!
so u spend 20k nah news.
instead of thinking on how to prune down u dey loud it.
somebody's 1month salary, and u spend weekly.
Re: How Much Do You Live On Weekly? by Fhemmmy: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2009
izeek:

y the announcement!!
so u spend 20k nah news.
instead of thinking on how to prune down u dey loud it.
somebody's 1month salary, and u spend weekly.

The guy is looking for ways to cut it down and that is why he is asking.
So advice him if you can.
Re: How Much Do You Live On Weekly? by izeek(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2009
@phemmy,
trust me, his not looking for ways to cut down.
if he was, he wud make a list and findout things he spends on that are not necessary.
just drawing oversolicited attention to himself.

ladies in the hoouse, big money spender in town.
help him up his expense to 50k per day.
Re: How Much Do You Live On Weekly? by badboym: 12:21am On Jun 18, 2009
We sure are different from each other.I know I used to spend maybe x10 of that weekly before and now am trying to manage.My way no be your way.I have to take my clothes to the drycleaner for ironing cos light no dey here for a very long time now and transport costs me more than 500 bucks daily.

(1) (Reply)

Swine Flu Kill Nigerian Woman In Spain / House Girl Palaver / Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.