Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110635 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Timbuktu14:
I know, even if you don't say but that bonus was on deposit and not like this. Some guys from Awka abused the stuff. They were putting 1m to get 250k. Playing some freaking games of 1.5 and covering it to have a nailed-on profit. cool
well, I'm on the losing end, cos my 72k "bonus" is still there...& if I fund today, my money will hang.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ugonna1054(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
If i credit my acc now, will i get d bonus?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Timbuktu14(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
2pointsonly:
well, I'm on the losing end, cos my 72k "bonus" is still there...& if I fund today, my money will hang.
Hang? The bonus thingy has been discontinued temporarily so why will your deposit hang? Did you abuse the system back then as well?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Timbuktu14(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
ugonna1054:
If i credit my acc now, will i get d bonus?
Obviously. He said before December 25. Today is 24th Mayne!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Hang? The bonus thingy has been discontinued temporarily so why will your deposit hang? Did you abuse the system back then as well?
huh? Abuse kini? undecided I never knew the bonus has been discontinued jare. The last time I funded, won, & tried to withdraw, I was told I will have to wager 3 more times.. Like seriously wager my own money??!

Cut long story short; I ended up losing my money all in trying to "wager"...Note: I funded my account(emphasis on FUNDED).
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
siegfried99:

Tell me u are joking.. grin

Else, u have been sleeping on a bicycle grin
Or maybe na witches and wizards dey use him picture take fan themselves cheesy
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by jolseluv: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Very fair condition...my account should be among the numerous accounts to be credited as I passed this condition..Thanks for the special bonus in advance...dirtymoney is the account name.my namesake keep on the good work..I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year in advance
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by baslone: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
2pointsonly:
1.20 in 5 games for just one ticket is fair IMO... I've seen a bonus where U must stake on @least 1.50 odds 3 good times(3 tickets) b4 U can withdraw. Lemme not mention the Nigerian bookie.

365 is not a Nigerian bookie

Bet365 offers a 100% Deposit Bonus for all new accounts. Bets less than 1.50 do not count towards
any turnover requirement and you must have settled bets to the value of 3 times your deposit plus your
bonus prior to making any form of withdrawal.

Is there a difference?

chidexxy007:

lol... are u kidding me?
make only d bookie owner use im bookie na

. . . . and NO!- no be only the owner dey use am, he has close to 20 million customers and was ranked number
one Internet gaming company in the world 3 times in a row in the last 5 years.

That is a big deal!

2 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Timbuktu14(m): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
2pointsonly:
huh? Abuse kini? undecided I never knew the bonus has been discontinued jare. The last time I funded, won, & tried to withdraw, I was told I will have to wager 3 more times.. Like seriously wager my own money??!

Cut long story short; I ended up losing my money all in trying to "wager"...Note: I funded my account(emphasis on FUNDED).
Loool. Sorry about that. I believe the boss has resolved it now yeah?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Adeyemi0(m): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Me too like free thing oo but i haven't fund this month.... Adeyemicube
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Loool. Sorry about that. I believe the boss has resolved it now yeah?
he tried..but the issue persisted. If the bonus stuff has been discontinued, Can I fund my account now peacefully? With no "72"k loan bonus hiding somewhere... ? If yes PLEASE lemme know so I can do the needful.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by siegfried99(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Or maybe na witches and wizards dey use him picture take fan themselves cheesy

Walahi grin cheesy
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by bestest001(m): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Pleasee o. No forget marqueetim deposited and lost a lot this period.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by bestest001(m): 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Please akinalabi No forget marqueetim. O! deposited and lost a lot this period.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Timbuktu14(m): 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
2pointsonly:
he tried..but the issue persisted. If the bonus stuff has been discontinued, Can I fund my account now peacefully? With no "72"k loan bonus hiding somewhere... ? If yes PLEASE lemme know so I can do the needful.
@ the bolded actually got me laughing out loud! cheesy Did you not see his response to your last request? Like when you specifically said you sent him an email? He said 'fixed'! So, i believe you are good to go but nonetheless, Cc Baslone. Cheers. cool

2 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
baslone:

365 is not a Nigerian bookie

Bet365 offers a 100% Deposit Bonus for all new accounts. Bets less than 1.50 do not count towards
any turnover requirement and you must have settled bets to the value of 3 times your deposit plus your
bonus prior to making any form of withdrawal.

Is there a difference?
if I had clear prior knowledge of these "requirements" God knows I wouldn't ve "accepted the bonus...its my fault though, who reads those long terms & conditions anyways.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Timbuktu14(m): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
2pointsonly:
if I had clear prior knowledge of these "requirements" God knows I wouldn't ve "accepted the bonus...its my fault though, who reads those long terms & conditions anyways.
Terms and conditions are a must-read when it come to bonuses. Don't play with them... Especially the turn-over part. wink
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Terms and conditions are a must-read when it come to bonuses. Don't play with them... Especially the turn-over part. wink
yh yh lesson learnt...1st thing that came to my mind was"Oboy see 75k bonus,accept am sharp sharp" grin I never knew it will hook me for 7months & counting. I thought the bonus was just the normal simple & free bonus with no strings attached.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Timbuktu14(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2015
2pointsonly:
yh yh lesson learnt...1st thing that came to my mind was"Oboy see 75k bonus,accept am sharp sharp" grin I never knew it will hook me for 7months & counting. I thought the bonus was just the normal simple & free bonus with no strings attached.
cheesy cheesy Hilarious thang!

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by otota: 12:03am On Dec 25, 2015
thanks for the awuf bonuses but what of people that have not credit ed their account for some time now? will you please send them credit too?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2015
That's good Mr Alabi. Am waiting for my bonus then. 'gordonsbet' is ready.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by pavy(m): 12:19am On Dec 25, 2015
I just received my 1k bonus cool, Oga alabi u too mussh

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 25, 2015
umagba:
That's good Mr Alabi. Am waiting for my bonus then. 'gordonsbet' is ready.

'gordonsbet' yet to receive o.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2015
I am waiting for my bonus USERNAME : WISEINFO
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2015
akinalabi:

Haba.

Two years ago.

Oya fund your account before midnight and I guarantee you will get something.
I am waiting for my bonus have not receive mine...... username : WISEINFO
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by cliffbecks: 1:00am On Dec 25, 2015
What abut ur new customers who just want to have an account with nairabet .
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Krak(m): 1:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Successimpactld:
I am waiting for my bonus USERNAME : WISEINFO

Check ur account in Computer View.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by abiambo(m): 1:10am On Dec 25, 2015
Username is abiambo (21892) ... I expect mine sir... and I assure u, u guys will snap me b4 new year... btw I credited my acc few days ago and still have cash hope I won't be passed by sir. Cc akinalabi, lalasticlala do the needful FP things
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Timbuktu14(m): 1:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Congrats to y'all chopping bonuses. I don't do Nairabet no more! Surebet247 all the way wink

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by haastrup56(m): 1:27am On Dec 25, 2015
abiambo:
Username is abiambo (21892) ... I expect mine sir... and I assure u, u guys will snap me b4 new year... btw I credited my acc few days ago and still have cash hope I won't be passed by sir. Cc akinalabi, lalasticlala do the needful FP things

I just received ma 1k now now self

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by abiambo(m): 1:31am On Dec 25, 2015
Enjoy, me never c my own o... still waiting...
haastrup56:

I just received ma 1k now now self
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by mazizitonene(m): 1:31am On Dec 25, 2015
merry christmas pipu...................................

emmmmm.......mr. alabi.....thank you for the token o.....seen and appreciated.....can we play the money in splits (like i was given 1000 bonus...can i split it into lets say 500 and play 2 slips meeting the conditions)................or even preferable 50 50 naira....make i use nack 20 tickets grin..............inside i fit get like 8 draw tickets grin.....all meeting the conditions.....possible ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.