Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

8 Differences Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 8 Differences Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas (2461 Views)

Father Christmas Drinking Small Stout ( See Photo) / Police Searching Santa Claus For Bomb / Difference Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas (hilarious Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Differences Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas by ekochris(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hello fellas, its Christmas again, the most exciting season of the year. In the spirit of the Yuletide celebrations, here are 8 notable differences between Santa Claus and our Father Christmas:

1. Children are happy to see Santa Claus; but most kids cry when they see Father Christmas

2. Santa Claus flies through the air on his reindeer-pulled sleigh; while Father Christmas sits in a hut.

3. Santa Claus comes to you but you go to meet Father Christmas

4. Santa Claus brings gifts to children who have been good; while you pay to see Father Christmas.

5. Santa Claus is chubby and his costume fits him perfectly; but Father Christmas’ costumes are usually too bogus for him.

6. While Santa Claus eyelashes and beard are usually white; Father Christmas eyelashes are dark in contrast to his synthetic white beard.

7. Santa Claus’ gifts are usually memorable and authentic; while Father Christmas’ gifts are usually cheaper than the cost of your ticket.

8. Father Christmas rarely talks, but Santa Claus has his ‘ho ho ho’ laugh grin grin grin

I want to you this opportunity to send my Christmas greetings to the Oga at the Top (Seun), Lalasticlala, Tallesty1, Killjoy, MizMyColi, JolllyJoy, Gurgle, MrsPhyno, Madawaki01, OKEDI2012, WorldGreatest1, Mutuwa, Ajanlekoko, iceberylin, AndyBlaze, MrCork, stupidity, sukkot, emusmith, farano and all Nairalanders in general whom I respect.

Have fun.
#Merry_Christmas

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Differences Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas by Shoelace1(f): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lol
Re: 8 Differences Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas by gracile(f): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
lol reminds me of this song..*father Christmas, who give you mugemu* men the excitement and energy back then was something else cheesy
Re: 8 Differences Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas by ekochris(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
gracile:
lol reminds me of this song..*father Christmas, who give you mugemu*
men the excitement and energy back then was something else cheesy

Yeah, the good old days
Re: 8 Differences Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Funny
Re: 8 Differences Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas by drberry(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Santa Clause visits Other countries and continents except Nigeria while Father Christmas stays only in Nigeria and doesn't go anywhere else.
Re: 8 Differences Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas by drizslim(m): 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
drberry:
Santa Clause visits Other countries and continents except Nigeria while Father Christmas stays only in Nigeria and doesn't go anywhere else.
Gbagam Lol grin
Re: 8 Differences Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas by killjoy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
ekochris:
Hello fellas, its Christmas again, the most exciting season of the year. In the spirit of the Yuletide celebrations, here are 8 notable differences between Santa Claus and our Father Christmas:

1. Children are happy to see Santa Claus; but most kids cry when they see Father Christmas

2. Santa Claus flies through the air on his reindeer-pulled sleigh; while Father Christmas sits in a hut.

4. Santa Claus brings gifts to children who have been good; while you pay to see Father Christmas.

5. Santa Claus is chubby and his costume fits him perfectly; but Father Christmas’ costumes are usually too bogus for him.

6. While Santa Claus eyelashes and beard are usually white; Father Christmas eyelashes are dark in contrast to his synthetic white beard.

7. Santa Claus’ gifts are usually memorable and authentic; while Father Christmas’ gifts are usually cheaper than the cost of your ticket.

8. Father Christmas rarely talks, but Santa Claus has his ‘ho ho ho’ laugh grin grin grin

I want to you this opportunity to send my Christmas greetings to the Oga at the Top (Seun), Lalasticlala, Tallesty1, Killjoy, MizMyColi, JolllyJoy, Gurgle, MrsPhyno, Madawaki01, OKEDI2012, WorldGreatest1, Mutuwa, Ajanlekoko, iceberylin, AndyBlaze, MrCork, stupidity, sukkot, emusmith, farano and all Nairalanders in general whom I respect.

Have fun.
#Merry_Christmas

thanks for your Christmas wishes and for your respect. I respect your too
Re: 8 Differences Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas by sukkot: 2:21am On Dec 26, 2015
ekochris:

Have fun.
#Merry_Christmas
my bros, compliments of the seasons to you. have a merry xmas and a blessed new year. trust you had a great day wink

(1) (Reply)

Very Fuuny If You Dont Laugh Ill hawk pure water / YAWA (episode 7) "Computer Engineer" / Ronaldinho Or Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.