Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Is Uti Nwachukwu The Male Version Of Toke Makinwa? [ Social Butterfly] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Uti Nwachukwu The Male Version Of Toke Makinwa? [ Social Butterfly] (2071 Views)

Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen / DAMN What is Uti wearing??? / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Uti Nwachukwu The Male Version Of Toke Makinwa? [ Social Butterfly] by jiggaz(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
I mean, this guy can attend events ehh.. just like Toke ( everywhere you go ) . Most times i get tired on their behalf cos i can't imagine attending soo many events in one day. Uti attends all events in Lagos both Nollywood & Music Industry..... I just wonder how they cope, he and Toke... Seeking for attention and being a social butterfly is actually a full time job especially in a city like Lagos where 80% of its residence are living a fake life.

Re: Is Uti Nwachukwu The Male Version Of Toke Makinwa? [ Social Butterfly] by kamatofeelz(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Y do I hate dis guy... Mumu
Re: Is Uti Nwachukwu The Male Version Of Toke Makinwa? [ Social Butterfly] by yanabasee(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
He will kneel down and pray to God so that his hustle will pay... And you want him to relent?

Broz... Free the nigga.... This world is too big and large for you to paddle your canoe go anywhere u want to... Am sure, the guy doesn't even know if you exist....
Re: Is Uti Nwachukwu The Male Version Of Toke Makinwa? [ Social Butterfly] by jiggaz(m): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2015
kamatofeelz:
Re: Is Uti Nwachukwu The Male Version Of Toke Makinwa? [ Social Butterfly] by jiggaz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
yanabasee:
He will kneel down and pray to God so that his hustle will pay... And you want him to relent?
Broz... Free the nigga.... This world is too big and large for you to paddle your canoe go anywhere u want to... Am sure, the guy doesn't even know if you exist....
Re: Is Uti Nwachukwu The Male Version Of Toke Makinwa? [ Social Butterfly] by jiggaz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas
Re: Is Uti Nwachukwu The Male Version Of Toke Makinwa? [ Social Butterfly] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
kamatofeelz:
He's a gay and Alexx Ekubo used to be his gay partner. This is an open secret.
Re: Is Uti Nwachukwu The Male Version Of Toke Makinwa? [ Social Butterfly] by kamatofeelz(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Zoharariel:

shocked
Zoharariel:

Really like r u serious
Re: Is Uti Nwachukwu The Male Version Of Toke Makinwa? [ Social Butterfly] by jiggaz(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmmm.... i will just read comments...
Re: Is Uti Nwachukwu The Male Version Of Toke Makinwa? [ Social Butterfly] by nuelzy: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Zoharariel:

uti and Alex aint gays...they r bisexuals....get ur facts right!!
Re: Is Uti Nwachukwu The Male Version Of Toke Makinwa? [ Social Butterfly] by jiggaz(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2015
i will just read comments
Re: Is Uti Nwachukwu The Male Version Of Toke Makinwa? [ Social Butterfly] by jiggaz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
jiggaz:
i will just read comments
Re: Is Uti Nwachukwu The Male Version Of Toke Makinwa? [ Social Butterfly] by jiggaz(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
jiggaz:
Hmmmm.... i will just read comments...

(1) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying to Dupe Beaure de Change Mallams in Gbagada / Evia Vs Tasha: Nollywood’s Queen Of Booty Bows To Tanzanian Booty Queen / Ycee Gets Roasted By Fan On Twitter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.