Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Merry Christmas From Exlink Lodge Entertainment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merry Christmas From Exlink Lodge Entertainment (375 Views)

Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) / Viper Snake Killed Near Corpers' Lodge In Anambra (Photos) / Boat Accident In Sokoto Leaves 6 People Dead - Exlink Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas From Exlink Lodge Entertainment by bumi10(m): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Is that time of the season again folks. Hope all y'all is ready to grace this day. It is a wonderful day in our lives as long as you are a christian. It is our emblem. It is a day set aside to remember that greatest time in history that our Lord and personal savior Jesus Christ was born. It gladdens my heart each time i make it till this day. I don't know about you.

There are those that are dead. There are those that slipped into coma today, I even heard of a Gas explosion in Nnewi Anambra State today that killed more than 100 people and burnt them alive. Do you still think you are not peculiar in the sight of God? Click here and read the news of Gas explosion today and then come back and tell me how favored you are this day. You should really think again.

Utilize this day very well because it is a privilege and not a right to be alive and with your freedom. You are peculiar my friends and fans. You are. Therefore we use this opportunity to remind you that Christmas is not just about enjoyment and dancing and all sorts of things, it is a time for sober reflections. Take an account of inventory of your life, check were you should improve on and ask God to forgive your trespasses.

As you do this, we pray that God will continue to bless you, keep you alive, keep you healthy, protect you from accidents, protect you from the hands of your enemies, forgive you your sins, bless you abundantly, and favor you and your family this season through Christ Our Lord Ameennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

All the mods in Nairaland, including lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44, oby and the rest of them, I wish you all a happy Christmas and a prosperous new years ahead.

Merry Christmas To You All
From Exlink Lodge Entertainment
www.exlinklodge.com

Re: Merry Christmas From Exlink Lodge Entertainment by ibrams(m): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
grin....

(1) (Reply)

One Before The New Year / Edo State NLC Gave Oshiomhole’s Order To Pay Workers Dec Salary / Why Did You Join Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.