Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa (31742 Views)

Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Nomoreloss' Daughter Told A Man This At His Burial Today(pic) / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by rry807: 12:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Nigerian OAP, show host and Vlogger, Toke Makinwa has released the first part of her Christmas Vlog edition. This week, she discusses the topic ‘How to Hook a Man this Xmas‘, where she gives practical and realistic tips to babes that need to get hooked this holiday season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clx8N039HvE

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by rry807: 12:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by Rapoo(m): 12:28am On Dec 25, 2015
Any plans being plotted by a lady to hook me up dis xmas won't come to pass!!!! Because iam too holy to fall victim of just fraud

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Devil don start again ooooi...na so he give eve apple to destroy Adam's glory

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
I dislike this girl... Kai!

8 Likes

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by Officialkenshin(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
This bleached out fool. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by endtimesblog: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by 20bc(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
Make I no lie, I nor watch that video and I day sure say that your advice day wack cause you ain't gat no man this Christmas undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by BUSHHUNTER: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
Msteeeeew rubbish!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by emprorbolaji(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
no weapon shall prosper against me.......oya desperate lady,nw u hav ur trial.

3 Likes

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by Gee001: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
coming from Toke? I'll pass.

15 Likes

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by pretydiva(f): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
How many men she don hook dis xmas undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by ednut1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Smh

1 Like

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by coolhumble(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
You hook me you hook trouble grin

6 Likes

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Isn't this the chick that lost her husband to another woman?

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by cassidy1996(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
i jus wanna fuccccccck you

2 Likes

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
She is currently sharing her husband with a mistress, yet she wants to teach ladies how to hook a man undecided undecided

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by Psalm18: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
I thought she has stopped this videos after all her advice didn't stop her husband/man from straying.

9 Likes

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by ChappyChase: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Rapoo:
Any plans being plotted by a lady to hook me up dis xmas won't come to pass!!!! Because iam too holy to fall victim of just fraud
E be like say I go join you for under that umbrella..
Hope space dey?

3 Likes

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by StevenJay01(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
A girl I have been chasing for months suddenly showed up at my door yesterday afternoon. she was forming lovingyou.com but I could see through her deceit. obviously she needed my money so I told her I have not eaten since morning just smoking my lungs out. She left immediately claiming she needs to get to somewhere asap

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by superken(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by apheyz(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
you want to lender sombori bank-rot, lease-tin let me tell u sonmetin, it win not wonk!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by happney65: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Its coming back at them..When they see Guys that appreciate them na so so yanga them dey do..Now when time don dey go,They come up with ways to hook a Man..Oshiko..If you did not waste your time looking for the "Perfect" Guy you wont need all these epistle written by Toke abi wetin she call herself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by missKiffy(f): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
She's teaching ladies how to hook a man, when she couldn't keep her own man hooked

17 Likes

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
Why does Toke look like Bimpe from down the street in the still shot?

This video, although unwatched shows how the average Nigerian female thinks. Na only prick and toto issue full their mind yet they frustrate men to the ends of the earth for something they'd both enjoy in the end.

8 Likes

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by Omotayor123(f): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Iranu undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by yomalex(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by onosprince(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
So men don turn fish abi

3 Likes

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by mymadam(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
rry807:
... ‘How to Hook a Man this Xmas‘, where she gives practical and realistic tips to babes that need to get hooked this holiday season...

"All Weapons Fashioned Against Me Shall Not Prosper"

4 Likes

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by infogenius(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
This info will work for men that want to get
hooked.

2 Likes

Re: How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa by 69MissedCalls(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
a girl that hooks men is called? _______

a hooker undecided

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Okafor Welcomes Baby Boy (photo) / Beverly Naya Is Stunning In Fringe Mini Dress / Ali Baba Reveals What Stopped Him From Repairing A Community Road In Warri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.