Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,636 members, 7,844,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Christmas Message To Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Message To Jesus. (462 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Message To Jesus. by Sunglass20(f): 6:01am On Dec 25, 2015
What is Christmas to you, New clothes, Eating Plenty of food and drinking too much? Going out and catching fun, what is Christmas to you?
Many celebrate Christmas forgetting that it is actually the Birthday of Christ our Lord that we are celebrating. We wish everybody Merry Christmas and Forget to Say 'Happy Birthday to Jesus' the Celebrant. I am also guilty of this, so I decided to do it in a different way today, to honestly wish My Savior Jesus a happy Birthday today...

'Happy Birthday Dear Lord and Father of my Life.
What gift can I present to you this day to show you how much you mean to me? You are the best thing in my Life. You are more mindful of me than I am of you. You Love and Respect me more than I do you. You never give my Enemies the chance to ask Me 'where is your Father?' Baba, on this day I celebrate you and as a gift to you, I give you 'MY ENTIRE SELF'. Help me to KNOW YOU MORE, Help me to LOVE YOU MORE, Help me to SERVE YOU MORE. It is indeed an honour to be your Daughter. Daddy, please Permit me to call you 'Baby' today...HAPPY BORN-DAY BABY JESUS!
Merry Christmas to Every child of God.'

What about you, am sure you've got some sweet Birthday Messages for Baby Jesus. Feel free to add yours here so NAIRALANDERS can all together give HIM the Biggeeeesssst SMILE!

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy Or Doom? / Orthodox Jewish Holy Day Dates 2016 / St. Valentine, The Real Story ... CBN 700 Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.