Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Please Help : My Husband Can Not Sleep If He Doesn’t Suck ,my Pussy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help : My Husband Can Not Sleep If He Doesn’t Suck ,my Pussy (1001 Views)

Physician: Why You Must Not Sleep After Meal / Man Who Cut Off His Cousin’s Manhood Because Of N3500, Says He Doesn’t Regret It / Please Help : My Husband Can Not Sleep If He Doesn’t Suck ,my Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help : My Husband Can Not Sleep If He Doesn’t Suck ,my Pussy by wizzy2015: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2015
Something has been weighing heavily on my mind and I don’t know how to send it in. My husband can not sleep if he doesn’t suck womanliness. It’s a serious habit and I have learnt to live with it.
We have Been married for 2years now. If he travels, I go with him just cos of this. We don’t have kids yet. When I’m on my period we make arrangement for a girl he can s.uck before he can sleep. The girl comes to the room, get on the bed and after sucking her and she c.ums my hubby will sleep off there and she can go to the guest room.
I once arranged for one girl but she doesn’t have c.litoris cos of circumcision so it was hard for her to c.um so hubby was just like a crazy animal that night, he just kept twisting his finger inside her vigorously with his mouth stuck on her labia and his leg was just twitching, still she didn’t c.um. I had to take her back and that night went out to look for someone.
When I came back without anybody his eyes was just red and he said I should go and wash my period thoroughly and come and lie down which I did so that he can s.uck and sleep. Is anybody going through this? I’m tired of this

Source

http://sureinfobase..in/2015/12/please-help-my-husband-can-not-sleep-if.html
Re: Please Help : My Husband Can Not Sleep If He Doesn’t Suck ,my Pussy by OCTAVO: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2015
Silly OP! angry
This isn't interesting and will ultimately not make your blog get traffic!
Be more creative! #My2Cent
Re: Please Help : My Husband Can Not Sleep If He Doesn’t Suck ,my Pussy by infogenius(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2015
It's either you are a bloody messy liar
Or
You and your husband are ritualists.
Re: Please Help : My Husband Can Not Sleep If He Doesn’t Suck ,my Pussy by temisukanmi(f): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2015
He needs spiritual help, cos this is more than physical undecided
Re: Please Help : My Husband Can Not Sleep If He Doesn’t Suck ,my Pussy by Shiifi(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Srry is he a vampire abi na cannibal

Cc lalasticlala justify dis topicpls as today is xmas
Re: Please Help : My Husband Can Not Sleep If He Doesn’t Suck ,my Pussy by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Multipurpose Event Hall For Rent 100k In Lagos / Biafra Separatists Hijacked A Ship And Demanded The Release Of Their Leader / Do Your Concrete Flooring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.