Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,690 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! :) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! :) (726 Views)

Happy New Christmas To All Nairalanders / Merry CHRISTMAS To Nairalanders In Malaysia And The Rest Of Asia / Merry Christmas To All Naira Landers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! :) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2015
Finally, its 25th of December.
I just want to wish all active and inactive, annoying and non annoying nairalanders a blessed, merry Christmas! and a happy new year!
We are in the end of 2015, soon crossing over to 2016 cheesy
Happy Xmas to all romancelanders, Happy Xmas to all the mods(even those that banned me angry smiley ), Happy Xmas to Seun.
May y'all enjoy your Christmas, and may God keep us all to see the new year smiley

Merry Christmas.

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! :) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:07am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry XMAS to u & Wishing Ya A Prosperous New Year...
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! :) by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 25, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Merry XMAS to u & Wishing Ya A Prosperous New Year...
same to you dear!!
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! :) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry christmas to u jor.plenty chopping of turkey,chicken with isi ewucheesy
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! :) by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 25, 2015
lefulefu:
Merry christmas to u jor.plenty chopping of turkey,chicken with isi ewucheesy

lols same
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! :) by MrCork: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lols same

..kaiiii...whoise picture did u theif in yor picture profile becoz nairaland or homebase females r not as preety as that?...they nomaly look oposite...plis .who is the preety babe coz am in love! smiley
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! :) by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 27, 2015
MrCork:

..kaiiii...whoise picture did u theif in yor picture profile becoz nairaland or homebase females r not as preety as that?...they nomaly look oposite...plis .who is the preety babe coz am in love! smiley

I didn't steal any picture o. there are a lot of NL and home base females prettier than me, Even the extremely light skin ones

(1) (Reply)

International Youth Day In Calabar / Country Style Chicken / The Art Of Food Processing And Packaging - Lagos Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.