Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

OMG - Just Imagine How This Ghanaian Actress Expose Her Boobs & Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG - Just Imagine How This Ghanaian Actress Expose Her Boobs & Body (3481 Views)

Nollywood Actress Expose Her Panties On Screen(see Pix) / Nollywood Actress Expose Her Panties On Screen(see Pic) / Nollywood Actress Expose Her Panties On Screen View( See Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG - Just Imagine How This Ghanaian Actress Expose Her Boobs & Body by exlinkleads(f): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2015
What is this eeeeeee? This is too cruel guys. Ladies pleassssssssssssssssssssssssse. We dey shout say naija celebrities are the most immoral when it comes to exposing their body for any dick and harry to view but have been to Ghana? If you have been to Ghana and have gone to places like Accra Mall, East-Legon or to Taima in Ghana, if you see fashion exposure, you will understand what am talking about.

Just imagine the picture above. What could be her explanation biko? For her to leave home home like this; her boyfriend or hubby or dad couldn’t caution her? Mehnnn I don’t get it. Her name is Moesha Boduong, she is a Ghanaian actress.

Oh my God, you have to saves of us from these perilous time ooooo. This is simply unclean. Maybe she is Ghana version of Afro Candy.....lol

See her normal everyday dressing and it will give you a clue... http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/just-imagine-how-this-ghanaian-actress.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: OMG - Just Imagine How This Ghanaian Actress Expose Her Boobs & Body by amtaken(f): 7:23am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to you and her.
Re: OMG - Just Imagine How This Ghanaian Actress Expose Her Boobs & Body by tobillionaire(m): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2015
As long as shes paid fr wearing it. Do u think she wld heed any1s advice
Re: OMG - Just Imagine How This Ghanaian Actress Expose Her Boobs & Body by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2015
d tin even b like "amala" wey dem wrap insyd nylon 4 3days
Re: OMG - Just Imagine How This Ghanaian Actress Expose Her Boobs & Body by V0lv0(f): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Who gives a fk what this biitch hoe is wearing. She is just the same as cossy when it comes to dressing and if she wants to dress like a hoe then that is her own perogative. I don't know why you must even create such a senseless topic. Why do you peeps always compare everything with Ghana. Whiles the average Ghanaian does not give 2 fks about what Nigerians are doing let alone what Nigerian girls are doing and wearing. You all act like bloody saints but just go overseas and see how you ashawos are and the ridiculous things you wear. The highest number of black prostitutes comes from your country yet you want to talk about what some hoe wears. It's 2016 next year. Try and stop focusing on Ghana this and that and on your own country. You should be creating topics such as what can we do to get rid of bolo haram instead of posting this shiit. Senseless raccoon. Even on Christmas day you have started with your kwasiability. Iamord how do you manage in their country. It's becoming so redundant and boring constantly reading about Ghana this and that.

2 Likes

Re: OMG - Just Imagine How This Ghanaian Actress Expose Her Boobs & Body by iamord(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
V0lv0:
Who gives a fk what this biitch hoe is wearing. She is just the same as cossy when it comes to dressing and if she wants to dress like a hoe then that is her own perogative. I don't know why you must even create such a senseless topic. Why do you peeps always compare everything with Ghana. Whiles the average Ghanaian does not give 2 fks about what Nigerians are doing let alone what Nigerian girls are doing and wearing. You all act like bloody saints but just go overseas and see how you ashawos are and the ridiculous things you wear. The highest number of black prostitutes comes from your country yet you want to talk about what some hoe wears. It's 2016 next year. Try and stop focusing on Ghana this and that and on your own country. You should be creating topics such as what can we do to get rid of bolo haram instead of posting this shiit. Senseless raccoon. Even on Christmas day you have started with your kwasiability. Iamord how do you manage in their country. It's becoming so redundant and boring constantly reading about Ghana this and that.
Hmm.. cheesy V0lv0, long time ... Wo ho te sεn? This chaps can be tiring. They never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. Well these days, I try to keep off from all the immature talk and it works fine smiley. On the brighter side of life smiley how was your Christmas

1 Like

Re: OMG - Just Imagine How This Ghanaian Actress Expose Her Boobs & Body by V0lv0(f): 3:40am On Dec 28, 2015
iamord:
Hmm.. cheesy V0lv0, long time ... Wo ho te sεn? This chaps can be tiring. They never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. Well these days, I try to keep off from all the immature talk and it works fine smiley. On the brighter side of life smiley how was your Christmas
Odo cheesy. Me ho ye. My Christmas was great and yours? Did you go home for Christmas? I hope you are good.
Re: OMG - Just Imagine How This Ghanaian Actress Expose Her Boobs & Body by iamord(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
V0lv0:
Odo cheesy. Me ho ye. My Christmas was great and yours? Did you go home for Christmas? I hope you are good.
am glad to hear that. Mine was cool and easy. All geared up for the new year. I did not go home for Christmas but will be coming in a month or two. Got to do some paragliding in kwahu. Drifting smoothly into the new year grin
Re: OMG - Just Imagine How This Ghanaian Actress Expose Her Boobs & Body by cruzita(f): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
booby for Scooby doo

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actors And Actresses And Their Net Worth 2017 / This Orange Seller Deserves National Award For His Organization Skills(pics) / I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.