Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Need To Clarify This Buggling Kweshaun..sex Out Of Wedlock - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need To Clarify This Buggling Kweshaun..sex Out Of Wedlock (1725 Views)

Soceity And Children Born Out Of Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Clarify This Buggling Kweshaun..sex Out Of Wedlock by Mathematical(f): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2015
This morning about an hour ago me and my bestie we're chatting about the X'mas, when the gist shift in another direction.. having sex out of wedlock is a sin.. that's known.. so is fingering and sucking not?

1 Like

Re: Need To Clarify This Buggling Kweshaun..sex Out Of Wedlock by Chimdiebere(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2016
grin
Re: Need To Clarify This Buggling Kweshaun..sex Out Of Wedlock by Google63(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2016
Op, I like your font. what's the name
Re: Need To Clarify This Buggling Kweshaun..sex Out Of Wedlock by xyoung: 1:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Mathematical:
This morning about an hour ago me and my bestie we're chatting about the X'mas, when the gist shift in another direction.. having sex out of wedlock is a sin.. that's known.. so is fingering and sucking not?
Though I didn't see the front this oga at my top talked about.
Which ducking are you talking about meanwhile?
If na boob's sucking, no Wahala because boob's is for feeding people so if ur male friend is hungry, feed him. But sucking of that other level, I no dey ooo. That one na mortal sin

(1) (Reply)

Why God Of War Worked In Nigeria !!! / The Right Moment / Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating Out While House Help Watched Hungrily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.